*~14~*

It was finally the weekend of the reunion/party...and I had Lynn, Rachel, and my mom doing all the shopping for the food and drinks...and even before it was time for the party...Sully and Klayton were over just to chill and hang with me and their godson...plus they both really wanted to play in the swimming pool. Dimi was in the backyard playing with Johnny and the dogs while I was trying to figure out how in the hell the new grill worked...I just got it and didn't know a damn thing about it...I got so pissed off at it that I gave it a swift kick and hollered for JD and Costa to figure it out...for it was really ticking me off. Johnny heard me swearing and came over and tapped my leg, and shook his little finger at me, and said mouth bad daddy...I picked him up and swung him in a circle and said yes it was very naughty of me, then I told him to give me what I deserved, and usually when I told him that he would give me a love smack on my lips telling me I was bad...but he caught me off guard and wanted a kiss instead...

I smiled at him and told him sometimes the best punishment was sweetness instead of sourness...then I kissed him back and told him daddy was going to be good, and that he could go back to playing with his niece...just then he heard his Uncle Costa do the same thing and Johnny gave a little huff, and went up to him and said mouth bad uncie, Costa...Costa said yep and there would probably be more of it in a few minutes, for JD wasn't doing any better then he did. Sure enough, JD began cursing louder than Costa and I put together...finally Klayton got out of the pool and said to move out of the way and let him do it...and within five minutes he had it up and running...then smiled at all of us and said sometimes like any machine...instead of beaten her, you have to caress and finesse her...and she'll put out every time...then Johnny squealed yay Uncie Kwaton dood it, daddy.

It was now almost 1:00 in the afternoon, and JD and I were in full grilling mode...all of my friends and buddies arrived...and even a few people I have never met in my life showed up for the party and the free food...but beens I was in such a great mood, I didn't mind at all...Flavor Flav, Carrot-Top, Goddard, Danny the Count, Anthony Michael Hall, Vince Neill, Lance Burton, Jeff Mcbride, Shaq, Randy Couture, Britney Spears, and so many other of my old friends were there to congratulate me for the opening of my home Serenity. Johnny didn't know what to make of all the people in his backyard...so he stayed very close to Klayton and Sully.

It wasn't until a little later that Johnathan Davis and his wife Devon, and their three kids Nathan, Zeppelin, and my godson Pirate...I gave them a really warm welcome and asked the kids if they wanted to go in the kids area and play with Johnny and Dimi...for Nathan was Dimi's age and Pirate and Zeppelin were Johnny's age. They all three ran out to where Dimi and Johnny was, but Johnny was stuck like glue to his uncle Klayton. Devon gave me a hug and kiss and told me how amazingly gorgeous my new abode was...I kissed her back and told her thanks so much...then she kissed her hubby and told him to play nice while she went to mingle with the other ladies at the party.

Johnathan followed me back into the house away from the entire party, and right when I shut the bay doors that separate the living area from the den...I asked him what he found out about the fingerprints...he sat down in one of the chairs and told me that he found out who's prints were on the basket and on the note...but that didn't necessarily mean she was the mother...I told him enough with the suspense who was it!! He gave me a cheesy ass grin and said Holly Madison. I dropped in the chair and tried to take a few breaths in...then added hotly that she didn't even like me when I was dating her...and not to mention her father really hating me. Now that I knew though, I was a little bit more at ease instead of being stuck in wondering who she was. Johnathan jumped up and asked me if I was going to confront her about it...I told him hell yes I was!..but I wasn't going to rush it...for I needed to think of exactly what to say and how to say it.

We both went back out to the party and had a very enjoysome evening...eating, drinking, and goofing off, and telling each other stupid stories that happened to us during the times we haven't seen each other. It wasn't until later when we put the kids to sleep in Johnny's room, that we started the drinking and adult partying...while Dimitra went inside to watch the kids, and to be the sober and responsible adult.

It was now way after midnight and my mom came out and said that most of the friends had gone, and it was time to settle down for the night...and that everyone needed to be quiet as they left...for all the kids were sound asleep...and didn't want anyone to disturb them, then she went to her room and went to sleep. All that was left of my company was Sully, Klayton, Johnathan and his family, and my family...other than that everyone else left. JD and Lynn shared a room, Costa and Rachel shared a room...I showed Johnathan and Devon to one of the many guest rooms they could use. I looked in the den and found Sully asleep on the loveseat...and Klayton was crashed on the couch in the living room. I silently went into my sons room and seen him asleep away from the other kids, holding Hammie as if he was protecting him...and I went in and kissed his forehead...then I slowly made it to my room and crashed...five minutes later Johnny came scampering in my room holding Hammie, and his blankie, I motioned him to come on... and he crawled in next to me and fell asleep in my arms...and Hammie in his arms. With Oso and Chicklet jumping at the foot of the bed moments later.