*~48~*

Christmas was now only two days away, and Kc, Johnny, and I had finally got the tree fully decorated, then I lifted Johnny up so he could put the Angel topper on...once it was done, Kc plugged in the lights and we all stood around the tree to watch the lights and listen to the Christmas songs playing in time with the blinking lights. Later that night after putting Johnny down for his bedtime, Kc and I placed all the presents under the tree, so Johnny could see the presents on Christmas eve.

Christmas Eve was nowhere, and so was all of our family and friends...Serenity was once again a full house. My mom, brothers and their families were there. Klayton, Sully, Carrot-Top, Danny the Count, and Kc and I both were shocked when her and Rachel's parents showed up...for they really hated me...but like the complete gentleman, as I was, I gave them a very warm welcome. Johnny was all over the house sharing his toys with everyone in the house. Johnny had never met his mommy's parents, so he stayed away from them, but he was constantly hanging on either me and Kc...or his uncle Klayton or his grammie D. Rachel was holding her and Costa's little Sara...as she was cooing and giggling. Sandy was wrapped in her hubby's arms holding their newborn baby Skylar.

JD added their presents under the tree, while everyone was in the room having loving conversations with one another...now there were so many presents that they were trailing off the couch and flooding the floor all around the tree...but it was a very good feeling knowing that it was because we had such a large and loving family.

We all shared a wonderful Christmas eve reunion, and an even better dinner, and party...then just before it was time to put the little kids down for bed, Johnny crawled up in between Kc and me, and handed us his favorite Christmas story...'the night before Christmas'. I handed the book to my mom to let her do the honors...but she said it was my turn to have the honors...that she would rather listen...I opened the book and began reading the story...before I finished the story, Johnny and the other kids were sound asleep...everyone got up and headed to their bedrooms...Johnny opened his eyes sleepily...and pointed to the empty table by the fireplace...I handed Johnny to Kc and ran into the kitchen and grabbed the milk and cookies and placed them on the table...Johnny gave me a tiny smile, then closed his eyes again.

Kc and I put our little man to bed, for tomorrow was Christmas, and we were all going to be busy...Kc and I went into our bathroom and took a shower together, then jumped into bed...I snuggled up to her and whispered how much she meant to me, and that I loved her so much...she turned to face me, and kissed me deeply, and said she loved me even more. Then before we went to sleep, we shared a few hours of sweet romance...then went to sleep in each other's warm embrace.

Christmas morning came really early indeed, for Johnny scampered into our bedroom and crawled into bed with us, and woke us up by handing us a picture that he drew for us...we both kissed him and told him it was a beautiful Christmas drawing...then he crawled down and scampered back into his room to get out of his pj's and put on his Christmas day suit that his grammie D got for him...then to finish it off he put on his elf hat that Klayton got him. I jumped into my red outfit along with my Santa hat just to bring out a little holiday cheer for the family. Plus my son loved it when I dressed up. When Kc's and Rachel's parents saw what I was wearing they couldn't believe that I'd go around in public like that...their father thought I was a complete idiot, and looked very ridiculous.

Kc came to my defense and said I made a very sweet and Sexy Santa...and that she would set on my lap anytime...I put my nose up a little at her dad then stuck my tongue out...and wrapped my arms around my Kc kitten. Banachek, John Farrel, and Doug came through the door dressed up as elves, and Johnny Thompson came in dressed like Rudolph carrying a few more presents...everyone enjoyed a great family Christmas breakfast, then shared some egg nog, and moved into the living room, and gathered around the tree to sing Christmas carols, before handing out the presents...which we all agreed to let my mom Dimitra pass out the presents, along with the help from Kate, Kc's and Rachel's mom.

When my mom handed Rick, Kc's and Rachel's dad his present to him from me...his eyes completely bugged out when he saw keys to a brand new 4x4 Dodge Ram. Johnny was very happy with all his new toys, clothes, and fishies to add to his now very exotic tank. Everyone enjoyed their gifts, but the one thing I enjoyed more than any gift...was the fact that we were all together and enjoying family and friends...I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend Christmas. But the greatest gift I received was the shocking surprise from my sweet wife when she lovingly wrapped kinetic energy for me, as my gag gift, that we usually gave each other...even though no one else in the room understood my wife's gift to me, I did...and I spun her around and thanked her...then she added what does a wife get for her man that had it all already...I looked at her and said not a damn thing...for I didn't need anything else...then she said well I didn't have everything, until now...I looked at Kc and asked her what I didn't have...she slowly moved very close to me and placed my hand on her tummy and said very softly...with a big smile on her face, and said...a little girl...