*~23~*

Kc and I have been staying together now for four months now and with me taking it very slowly with her, things have been going very well...Johnny loved Kc, and she loved him...and she was always so good to me, but lately I have been wanting to be so much closer to her, but every time I tried she'd get scared and pull away...and I for one was getting a little restless with her constant insecurities around me...I tried talking to Rachel about it, then asking for advice from my mom and brothers...but nothing worked...I even broke down and asked Sully and Johnathan if they had anything they could ideas that would help me.

One day out of the blue Klayton graced us three with his presence, and without one word he took Kc and told me he'd be right back...I had no idea what the hell he was doing, but JD told me to trust him...that he came up with a great way to help me out...I don't know what he did or said to Kc, but two hours later when he brought her back she was full of tears of relief, and came up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek. I gave her a big hug and asked her if she was ok, she said she was just fine now...I went up to Klayton and asked him what he did...he just gave me his not telling ever look, and said he was taking his nephew/godson with him to his studio and show him some cool sounds he made for his new album.

The next several days I was busting my ass working constantly...I didn't see much of my son or Kc in two weeks, and I really missed them...but the show must go on, and it seemed like every time I turned around something was fucking up during the show...whether it was technical problems or the damn robot going on the fritz again...then one time during the practice run the damn security cable mysteriously snapped and almost caused some major damage to the stage and almost to some of my crew...

Costa told me he had just checked those cables and they were fine...then he added that all this bad luck and dangers that have been happening lately were not coincidence...that someone was seriously fucking with me. I thought about it but then asked who would want to not only sabotage my show but try and hurt innocent people on my account...that I didn't have any enemies, that I knew of...but I asked him to keep it secret and not to tell mom or Kc what was going on. Then I also added extra security to the theater to keep more eyes on things. 

I finally got done with my Friday night performance and told everyone that I was going home for the weekend, and not to bother me unless it was an emergency...then added please not to have any emergencies. I hopped in my car and headed toward Serenity, so I could finally be with Johnny and Kc. Once I pulled up in my parking lot...I noticed every light in Serenity was on...I smiled to myself wondering if Kc and Johnny were trying to see how much money the electric bill would be...but when I noticed Oso and Chicklet weren't welcoming me with their loving barks, and whines...I thought the worse and rushed into the house...I hollered out for them and heard nothing...I searched each room and as I left the room I turned off each light...until I made into Johnny's room...I heard mild panting in the closet...I opened the doors and the dogs, Kc and Johnny were all hiding in the closet...and Kc had my handgun in her possession.

Right when she saw it was me she jumped into my arms crying tears of relief...once I calmed her down, she explained that it started out with a weird phone call, then it got scary when the phone lines went dead, and for some strange reason her cell phone wouldn't work either...then someone had to have been outside messing with the electric box...for all the lights went out, and sounds like someone was scratching on the window, and trying to get in the front and back doors...so she said she hit the backup power source, and all the lights in the house came on, and she locked everything and ran up here with the dogs and had been in the closet for hours.

I grabbed Johnny up and held Kc very tightly and told them I have had just about enough of this shit, from whoever was doing this...Kc asked me what happened to me...I told her nothing happened to me personally, but someone or someone's been rigging a lot of shit in the theater to fuck up and cause damage to the stage...but luckily none of my team got hurt yet...and that I added extra guards to the theater...then I stopped and said I needed to have guards brought out here too as it seems. My checked my cell phone and noticed the problem...someone put a signal jammer on the house...once I found it I decommissioned it and called the cops.

After many hours with several squad cars in my driveway, the dusted for prints, and took the signal jammer to see if they could find out anything from it...then offered to keep a posted sentry on my premises until someone was apprehended...for they found no fingerprints on anything...they told me whoever was doing this was some sort of professional...I told them to also check out my theater at the Luxor...to see if they could find anything there...for a lot of shit happened at my work too...they all said they were on it, then left two officers at the house to keep watch...I opened the dog door so my dogs could have a whiff, they both began to bark and growl and went over to the back fence...I checked it out and found minor scratchings on the back fence, where he or they had climbed over the fence to get in and out of the yard.