*~30~*

I woke up very early that morning, to find my sweet Kc laying peacefully in my arms...I gazed upon her sweet cuteness, and slowly kissed her forehead, very passionately...I couldn't believe I finally got her to be mine...and now that I had her...I would make sure...she would never leave me...I quietly got out of bed and ran downstairs to see Oso and Chicklet by their food bowls wanting breakfast...so I grabbed their kibble bag and filled their bowls for the day...then went to the fridge and grabbed Hammie's cat food and gave him a whistle...Hammie came running out of Johnny's room and hopped on the counter...I playfully ruffed him up a little telling him he knew better than to jump up on the counters...I gave him a kiss and put him on his cat tree Johnny and I made for him...so he could eat in peace away from his annoying big brother and sister wanting his food.

Then I washed my hands and prepared a nice breakfast for me and Kc...I hoped she would still be asleep, so I could bring it to her, and we could share breakfast in bed...I got the omelets done and was working on the bacon when Hammie came rubbing around my ankles...I laughed and told him not hardly...that he had his breakfast already...so he pouted a little and then ran back into Johnny's room...for he really missed his little bed buddy...as I walked passed Johnny's room I promised Hammie he'd be home soon...then I headed to my room...but I shut the door, so my two bigger four legged kids wouldn't be begging for our breakfast.

Kc was still asleep with her head buried under my pillow...I sat the tray on the nightstand, then crawled in next to her, and gave her a few wake-up kisses...she gave me a little smile, then slowly opened her beautiful baby blues to me, and gave me a smooch and said morning...I told her I had breakfast ready...she sat up and said that was perfect for she was starving...I set the tray in between us and we quietly ate, then she said it was shower time...as she got the water ready, I stripped the bed, and laid out clean bedding to put on it after we got out of the shower...she was already in and getting lathered up, I joined her and took the sponge from her and washed her back and other places...but before I could get even a little playful with her, she grabbed the sponge and turned me around to wash my back for me...

After we both were squeaky clean, I helped her make the bed...then we both got dressed for the day. I carried the dishes downstairs to the sink and quickly cleaned up the mess I made...while Kc was heading down to the laundry room in the basement...she got the laundry loaded and then let the machine do the rest...we both decided to wait until my mom decided to call us to come get Johnny instead of going after him right away...so Kc and I jumped on the sofa, and decided to snuggle and watch a couple movies together...well she watched...I was too busy finding new places on her neck and face to kiss on...but she didn't seem to mind at all.

Meanwhile back at Dimitra's house something very bad was happening, that I was oblivious too...for two hardened men had broken into my mom's home and roughly tossed her in the hall closet and locked her in...as they tore up the house and when they found Johnny in the spare room hiding under the bed...they took him...then left a note on the closet door where my mom was locked in with a mild concussion on her head.

JD and Costa were on their way to mom's house when they saw the strange burnt orange cargo van peel out from in front of her house...they both looked at each other and ran to the house...they looked in the door in horror, as they saw how much of a wreck her house was...then began to frantically call out to their mom...they heard her pounding on the closet door and Costa told his mom to step away from the door, and he broke it in...then he was immediately wrapped around his mom asking her if she was alright...and what happened!!?

JD was on the phone with the cops first then he called me next just as I was telling Kc I had something very important and special I needed to ask her....and told me what happened...I quickly grabbed my keys and rushed out the door with Kc hot on my heels, and we peeled out heading to my mom's house...Kc was screaming worried about Johnny...and I was in such emotional confusion that I hollered at her back and told her I didn't know if Johnny was ok or not!! Because I'm not fucking there!! But I touched her face with my free hand, and apologized after I realized what I was saying...she just grabbed my hand and stayed silent until I pulled up behind one of the squad cars...

I ran passed them and headed right to my mom and brother's and asked where my son was...JD stayed silent...and mom through tears handed me the note...before I read it I kissed my mom and asked her if she was ok...seeing the blood on her head...she said it was just a scratch...from when they threw her in the closet...I slowly opened the letter, and it read....

"Mindfuck...you ever want to see your little bastard son again...alive...have 5 million dollars ready...and someone will come to you with further instructions...no tricks...no cops...just you and the money...P.S. I am watching you...if I see anything that I don't like...Lil Johnny is dead."

I dropped to the ground...and slammed my fists into the concrete sidewalk...when I lifted my hands up...two huge holes were busted in the sidewalk...my family asked me what it said....I told them the Bastards have my son!!! And either I give them 5 million dollars or they will kill him. Kc fell down beside me and held me tightly, and asked what were we going to do...I jumped up and told everyone I was going to get my fucking son back...and NO-ONE!! was going to get in my way!! Then I stormed off, and headed to the bank. I was Pissed Off!!