*~10~*

It has been one week now that I have been away from my son, and I was really getting depressed, and full of anxiety...even though I have to admit, it was a little fun going out and dancing and flirting again...but my heart was more drawn to my son, who was back home without his daddy.

I was an emotional wreck when JD and Costa came in and said I needed to calm down, and just take it slowly...for I only had just 7 more days and then I would be back home with my boy...and everything will be back to normal. I took a deep breath in and decided to listen to Korn on my phone...just to relax me a little before my Meet N Greet as the unofficial leader of the Supernaturalists. 

Before I headed out, I called Johnathan and asked him how everything was going...and he told me other than Johnny getting a little emotional from wondering where I was...he was fine...and that he as soon as I got home...I would be coming home to a surprise...I teared up when I heard Johnathan tell me that...for I knew it was either my boy began to talk...or he was walking...but I didn't bother to ask him which one...I wanted to be surprised...I told him I was really missing him and if I could just hear him...Johnathan told me to hang up the phone...and when I did a few moments later, I received a video, of my son playing on the floor and looking into Johnathan's phone and giggling and squealing...then handed his toy elephant to the phone.

After the video, I just texted him back and told him thanks...that I felt better seeing that...then I jumped up and headed to the huge arena where I would be sitting for the next 4 hours signing autographs, taking pictures and smiling dumbly until I would need a screwdriver and a hammer to unscrew my smile...but that was all part of being a celebrity and in demand all the time.

After two hours in the Meet N Greet I was very numb from my waist down, from sitting in the hard ass chair...then every now and then there were kids and crazed teenage girls that just had to sit on my lap...and ask for hugs and kisses...which was cute for a time, but really got tiresome, especially after receiving all kinds of phone numbers and names on pieces of paper. I have to admit though some of those young girls were very stunning and turned me on a little bit...they were just a little too young for me...even though they didn't seem to think so. A few of them even made me blush a little at what they asked me for as they were taking pictures with me.

It was finally the last hour of the meet N greet when a very beautiful girl walked out of the line to meet me next...she had a package in her arms. She walked up to me and handed it to me, as I opened it, I looked at it, and it was a beautifully designed hand-stitched throw blanket...with my face knitted in it, along with my name and my CA logo...I got up and gave her a big hug, and told her how beautiful it was...and thanked her very much for it...she even teared up on me when I gave her a hug...I told Banachek to take our picture then I took one of my posters and autographed it for her, and handed it to her. She was so excited that she actually got very bold, and reached over and kissed me. I told her thank you very much...then I told Banachek that I was very tired now, and needed to stop, for I had been doing this for over 5 hours. So all the security guards cleared out the arena and then escorted me back to the hotel...I hopped in the shower for a quick spritz, then changed...for my Supernaturalists team, was taking me out to dinner.

After I finished eating, I grabbed my phone and called Johnathan, to ask him how my boy was doing this evening...he told me he was rather spunky this evening and full of energy...for his grammie came over and made chocolate chip cookies...and he helped with the cookie dough. I snickered a little bit, for it reminded me of me when I was a toddler helping mom with the baking. I asked him if my son was missing me as much as I was missing him...and Johnathan told me very quickly that he had his moments every day and he would get sad and cranky...for he wanted to be with his daddy. I told Johnathan that I had to go, for we were all heading back to the hotel, and I for one was just going to bed early.

I was now up in my room, and I was just laying there in the dark...thinking about my boy, and if he was asleep yet...but beens it was after 11:00 I decided not to call Johnathan. I grabbed the extra pillow and hugged it, then I heard a knock on my door, and I slowly got up, and turned on the light...then went to the door and opened it...Sully jumped into my arms and gave me a kiss, and said it's party time and I was up here laying in the dark...I rolled my eyes at him and playfully dropped him...and he landed flat on his ass.

He jumped up and said I needed to come hang with him down in the dance club for a while, and maybe pick up a girl or two. I told him I really wasn't up to it...but he just grinned and said after a few drinks I would be...then he added that it would take my mind off missing my son...and that a man in demand like me, needs to get laid before he explodes...then he reminded me that I haven't been laid in over 7 months. I slapped him across the head and thanked him very much for keeping up with my sexual activities...and reminding me.

I then told him the last thing I needed was accidently knocking up another girl...then have another surprise delivery on my stage in a basket...he laid his arm across my shoulder and said bro...its called a condom...I told him very quickly that 'Lil' Freaky, is allergic to them. He just laughed at me, and told me then I needed to continue to play Russian Roulette and hope that the chick doesn't catch the bullet...then he grabbed my jacket and pulled me out the door.