*~11~*

Sully drug me to three different clubs until he found the one with the right vibes in it...then he tossed me into a crowd of nothing but hot and very fleshy girls...I shook my fist at him, and told him paybacks were a bitch...then I apologized to the ladies...and said my buddy was a dog....but as I tried to leave all of them pulled me back down and offered to buy me a drink...I was a little flushed but they were all lovely, so I crawled in between them and said bring on the drinks...and after they bought me a drink I would buy the next three.

I became their new best friend...Sully was too busy hanging with the strip dancers at the stage. After the first two hours, I learned that the girls' names were Sandy, Siera, Abby, Zoey, and Karalea and that they all were single and very available...especially when they got a little bit handsy with me. I giggled a lot as they kept putting their hands up and down my thighs. Sully got tired of flirting and teasing the dancers, so he came back and asked if he could join in on the action...I told him, no, but two of the girls said there was plenty of room for one more. I was so wasted, I got to where my speech was very slurred...but not that they noticed, for they were just as drunk as I was.

Sully slowly stood up and asked if any of the ladies would like to go with us for some late night delight...I told him he could think of a better way to ask than that...he just said to give him a break, for he was totally hammered and very horny. I got up and told him he needed to keep his perverted urges to himself, then I told him it was time to leave. But as we got ready to leave...all the girls got up and wanted to come too. Sully invited all of them in his car and headed back to the hotel...where I couldn't believe he actually talked me into having a real wild orgy party with him and the girls...I told him I was too old for this teenage behavior...but as soon as I seen the girls strip and get in my bed...my animalistic urges overcame my will power...and I turned around and jumped in.

The next several hours I had no idea which ones I was with, but I rather enjoyed it more than I thought...I was a lot drunker than I thought...for some reason, I thought they were all Pamela Anderson. I had a very long night...it wasn't as easy as it looked having sex with that many girls...for they all wanted a piece of me...I even told them to pick on Sully but he was already passed out after his second girl...I don't know what time it was that I finally passed out...but I didn't wake up until my phone went off...and the sun was coming in the window...I grabbed my phone and held my head at the same time...with a hellacious hangover.

Johnathan was on the other end, and I said whatever he needed to say...just to say it very slowly and softly...he laughed at me, and said he just wanted to let me know that my son was doing just fine and that he was very excited to see his daddy in a few days...I told him that was sweet, and that I needed a cup of very strong coffee. Johnathan asked if I had a fun night...I just sarcastically laughed and told him it was just peachy...then I told him bye, and hung up. I looked in the room to see Sully with three of the ladies on him...I couldn't believe that I actually did that last night...then I jumped in the shower, and then as I was putting my shirt on, I noticed three hickey's one just above my nipple, one on my neck...and I don't know what made me look down...but I had one downstairs too...I rolled my eyes in total disgust with myself...then grabbed my key and left the room.

I grabbed a large coffee, and an apple, then gave Banachek and Krysten a call, to see when it was time to leave back to Vegas, for I was really ready to go home...Krysten told me that I had one more demonstration to do, the upside down double straitjacket escape...then we could all go back home. I slammed my head on the table and said as fast as my head was spinning I didn't think I could do the escape or not...then I asked her when it was going to be ready to do it...she said the crane was already in place, and the police were here with the legit straitjackets...that the only thing they were waiting on was me. I gave a slight groan and jumped out of the chair and said to just do it and get it over with...so I could go home...I wanted to be with my son.

As I was being prepped by the police...my team was explaining what they were about to witness...after the two straitjackets were on...John Farrell came over and hooked me up to the crane...then I was raised up and as the time clock was being started...I began to work it...I was spinning myself in circles so fast it was making me rather nauseous, but in order to get out of them I had to dislocate my shoulder, then pull my hand out so I could pull myself out of them...it was a lot harder than it looked and dislocating the shoulder is a very painful feat in itself. I successfully escaped and broke my own record. I held out both of my arms in victory as I grabbed the top of the crane so that when I lit on the ground...I would be right side up...I was overwhelmed by all the loyal fans, that cheered at the top of their lungs. I gave them all my love and my encouraging speech, then I told thanked them for watching the performance, and for their undying love and emotional support.

 I gave them all my love and my encouraging speech, then I told thanked them for watching the performance, and for their undying love and emotional support