Chapter 2

It was you're first day of senior year and so far everything was going good, you got you're new locker and timetable was sorted and you're classes were easy, it was Monday morning so obviously you were tired af, you met up with you're friends and you're boyfriend, //Name IntroDuction\\ You're Name- Brooke, You're Best Friends Name- Maisie, You're other best friends Name- Camilla and you're boyfriends name- Jace, (More Characters introduced as we go on) You met up Maisie and Camilla and went to you're first class,  Health, it was so boring because you're teacher Miss Metrim, was rambling on about the importance of washing you're teeth everyday which everyone obviously knows, so for an hour you listened why brushing your teeth was important and when it was finally over, you had another two classes and then a break, at the break ywalked around the back of the school, and you saw Jace, you ran up to him and kissed him and said I've missed you baby, he kissed you and said I've missed you too. For the rest of the day nothing much changed, you got home around 4 and did you're homework till 8 o clock and rang Jace till you went to sleep, the rest of the week was pretty much the same, the only different thing that happened was that you're mom came home after 3 weeks away and you got invited to a VIP concert with Conor Maynard. You were super excited but it wasn't a big deal because you had already met him so. It was a Saturday night and you got ready and went to the concert. The concert was amazing and after 3 hours of singing and Laughs. It was time for the VIP bit! The after party! You went back to the hotel where the after party was being held and met up with Conor and laughed and talked and told him how great the concert was. And that's when you saw him. Walking right towards you're direction and came up to Conor and that's when Conor said 'Hey Brooke, this is -------'