Chapter 3

'Shawn Mendes' you're jaw dropped. Of all people in the world it had to be Shawn Mendes.
Shawn said 'Hello I'm Shawn' You stuttered the words of out you're mouth 'Yeah I Know I'm Brooke' Conor Said 'I'm leave you two to get to know eachother while I go meet other fans' 'Yeah sure' you said while gritting you're teeth. 'Do you want to go the v.i.p seating area' Shawn Said. 'Yeah sure' You said confidently. You and Shawn walked side by side almost like a couple but there was no in hell that was ever going to happen or so you thought. You walked over to the v.i.p area and the bouncer let you in. You sat down on the couch and the waiter brought you over a martini even though you didn't order it but it was apparently on the house. Shawn began to ask you questions about life and you answered him despite not really liking him, you asked him questions in return and as the night went on you got drunk and you were actually starting to get along really well and you realised he wasn't as bad as you thought. You hadn't seen Conor all night but you didn't really mind. It was about 4.am and in all honestly all you had done all night was laugh and got to know Shawn. It was officially 5am and you were so tired, you decided to go to  you're hotel room, Shawn walked you up and when you got to you're door, you said goodbye and he gave you a kiss on cheek and it was only there and then that you realised you wanted him and you wanted him bad. You kissed him on the lips and pulled away with shock realising how awkward that must of been for him. His eyes sprung wide open and you just looked at him and apologised but little did you know. He kissed you back and this time his hands were you're face and your hands were on his shoulders. You didn't know what was to happen but you were soon to find out.