Chapter 13

I walked into my room and Maisie was standing there and Camilla was standing beside me, they had got me balloons saying congratulations, they had brought me loads of junk food and magazines and my favourite food a spice bag and had decorated the place with banners and wrote cards for me. It was so adorable and I couldn't thank them enough.

I gave them a big hug each and told them they were the best in the world because they were. I then read the cards and began to cry because Camilla's said 'i know it'll be hard no matter what happens, but I promise you baby I'm here for you, you're amazing and I love you' Maisies read 'I would never leave you. I love you and I love that little human growing inside of you.! Stay strong baby girl.' they were both so amazing. How did I get so lucky to have two amazing best friends?

We spent hours, talking, laughing, eating food, and then we did Karaoke, I didn't realise how fast the time went, it was 8 o clock already, Brooke and Maisie said they were gonna head because they were so tired. I asked them to stay because I really didn't feel like being alone. They rang they're parents and they said it was cool.

I went downstairs and grabbed some extra blankets and pillows and told mum and dad they were staying. They didn't seem to mind or else they just weren't listening but I don't blame them. Things haven't been the same since I told them and honestly i wasn't expecting them to be. I went back upstairs and gave them the blankets and pillows and told them I went back downstairs and grabbed all the junk food I could find.

Once I went back upstairs, the girls had the whole place covered with Blankets and pillows, I swear it was like 10 toddlers had got into the room and did whatever they wanted.

I threw the junk food onto the bed and laid down beside Maisie and Camilla, they held my hands and Camilla said 'I know this is scary Brooke but baby we're here for you' I couldn't help but smile and I turned Camillas way so I was facing her, I had a huge smile on my face and I said to her 'Camilla I love you, thank you' she just smiled.

We talked for hours and then all I can remember is my eyes trying to stay open, I fell asleep and so did the girls. This day has been interesting but good.