Chapter 6

You never ran so fasts in you're entire life, you ran to you're house, in through the door,tears beginning to form in your eyes, ran up the stairs and slammed you're door while the tears rolling done you're face but you weren't sure what you were going to do or how it was going to happen. Did you do tell you're friends? Admit it to Jace? Get in contact with Shawn? God knows but whatever you did it wasn't going to be pretty, you had just had enough of all of this, so you decided to go for a nice long hot shower to relax yourself, after you're shower you realised how hungry you were so you decided to go make you're favourite cheer me up treat and that was A chicken burger with fries and some Ben and jerry's if you're really upset but you didn't have any which kind of depressed you even more, it wasn't long till you're mom and dad returned home but it wasn't going to be long till there were gone again either because there never home, they didn't really bother to speak to you apart from hi and whatever but they never do unless there off work and you've just gotten used to it at this stage. After you had you're meal you decided to be brave and get in contact with Shawn, it was the right thing to do because you had told him you would meet up with him later but then you left the hotel, you weren't looking for a date or anything because you're with Jace but you just wanted to clear the air. You texted Conor asking him for his number and sure enough he sent it but in his typical Conor way with a winky face to indicate that was why I wanted his number, but no. You texted Shawn explaining it was you and how sorry you were and whatever else but he didn't respond and you're not sure how to feel about that but in the end it he is bothered he will respond, so you let it go. The time flew on Sunday and Monday was creeping back around the corner,  you spent a few hours reading because reading makes you feel better and it was 11pm and you decided to hit the hay because you had to be up at 7am.

      Monday morning, the 8 hours of sleep felt like 5 minutes, which was unfortunately but you had to get up. You had you're breakfast, got dressed and did you're makeup and by that time it was 8 am so you had to get going, you didn't live that far away from school so it was handy, you drove to school and then saw Maisie and Camilla, they looked as happy and bunchy as ever. 'BROOKE OMG' they screamed, 'Maisie, Camilla, What?' You said, you weren't in the mood to scream and you weren't sure if it was because you hadn't patched things up with Jace, or you hadn't heard back from Shawn but you had to listen to these and see what they were raving about today. 'GUESS WHAT' they screamed again, 'you're pet goldfish died' you said sarcastically, 'no silly we don't have goldfish' they said stupidly not realising I was being sarcastic.
'ANYWAYS GUESS WHAT' oh my god if they screamed one more time you were going to hit them. 'WHAT' you shouted in their faces. 'WE GOT TICKETS TO A MEET AND GREET SHAWN MENDES CONCERT THIS WEEKEND AND YOUR COMING' and there it was again the jaw drop. Really? He hasn't replied to my texts and now I've to face him. One week after we did it? Oh crud.