Chapter 19

'Jjacee, it's not what it looks like' I barely managed to escape from my mouth.

'No Brooke, you don't get to fucking speak here. First you ran away when I tried to kiss you and then you ignore my calls and texts and then you don't come to school and when I finally do see you, it's with another guy?, I thought we had a good thing going? Or have you just turned into a slut?' As he said as he walked away.

Tears began to water in my eyes and Shawn said to me 'you had a boyfriend? Or even worse you do have a boyfriend? Wow Brooke' as he stood up and walked away also but his bodyguards following him.

I burst into tears and ran for the bathroom. I had just lost the father of my child and the best boyfriend in the world who doesn't even know I'm pregnant. Not only had I become a slut but a liar too. Tears were streaming down my face and I was crying so loudly I couldn't even hear myself think. That's when the only stall in the bathroom that was closed, opened and it was just my luck. The only girl I didn't get along with in the whole school, Regina, Regina Casey. She despised me because she wanted jace and I had him and I despised her because she was a whore.

She came out recording on her phone because I could see her in the mirror, she knew exactly why I was crying because she was out there and recording the whole thing. I didn't notice her because of Shawns body guards.

She stopped recording and then she put her phone into one hand and came over to me and said to me 'now you listen to me sweetheart, you're gonna dump jace and you're gonna stay the fuck out of his life or else I'm gonna hit send on this video to the whole school so they know how much of a slut you are'

She didn't scare me so I said 'I'm not breaking up with jace'

'Oh dear she said' as she hit send. 'Whoops, you're gonna regret that'

I got a notification and sure enough it was the video. I couldn't even bare to watch it. The whole school including jace knew I was pregnant and that it was Shawns. My phone started blowing up with texts and snap chats saying how much of a slut I was. I got so angry so i threw my phone against the mirror and ran out of the building, smashing everything I could find.