Chapter 4

Next thing you knew you were in his arms, legs wrapped around him, he stumbled and flustered to open the door but he eventually managed to get it. Once he opened it he carried you into the room and threw you onto the bed. He was about to climb on top of you until you stopped him, and said to him 'I'm not sure if this is the right call' he said 'what does it matter anyway' you replied 'it does matter because we're drunk and this could end up wrong' he said to you ' Brooke I really like you' and that was that suddenly he was kissing you again, you just kissed him back with a lot of passion and it felt amazing, but at this point you were thinking to yourself I didn't like him about a day ago and now I'm having sex with him? Where was the logic in that? **IM NOT GOING INTO BIG DETAIL, JUST LITTLE BITS ABOUT IT BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE DONT LIKE READING IT** but you honestly didn't care you actually did like him, he gave you a love bite after about an hour but four hours later and you so tired, he turned to you and kissed you and held you're hand and said to you 'I'm really happy we did this' it was only then you came to your senses and realised you didn't like him, you hopped out of the bed and out you're clothes on and ran out the door. Shawn screamed 'Brooke' and but you still ran, what the hell did you do?