Chapter 29,

We drove to pigtails (the hair salon) and he took me out of the car and held my face and kissed me while whispering "I'll see you soon baby" I held the voucher in my hand and waved goodbye to him. I walked to the door and a lady greeted me, "I presume you're Brooke, welcome to pigtails, right this way please" I smiled and said "sure", she sat me down and began doing my hair without asking me so I'm presuming Shawn had something to do with this. An hour went by and I eventually looked up from my phone when she was done. She has done curls on the bottom of my hair and plaits crossing the top of my head, it was so pretty. I handed her the voucher and said bye. She escorted me to the door, where Shawn was waiting for me, he took me into his arms and said "you look gorgeous princess" I kissed him, we walked to Macy's where I was getting my makeup done, he said "I'm going home to get ready, I'll see you in two hours baby" i smiled "bye baby I love you" I said. He walked away with a smile and tailor said to me "Miss Morgan, I'll be outside with the car in an hour" I replied "thanks tailor" and smiled. I walked into Macy's and I went to the Smashbox counter, the nice man sat me down and said "Honey we gonna make you look fine af tonight" and then said "don't worry I'm gay" I laughed and said "okay honey you close you're eyes and relax" I did as I was told, and 45 minutes later he said "oh my god girl open your eyes" I opened my eyes and looked, I looked so different, but a good different, it was so pretty, I said "thank you so much" he said "oh no problem honey" I paid for the makeup and waved bye to him and for the last ten minutes I went looking at makeup.

10 minutes later, Tailor Came To The Door "I'm looking for miss Morgan" I went to the door and said "I'm here tailor" "You Look Stunning Miss Morgan" Tailor Said. I replied "awh thank you tailor" and smiled.

He dropped me home and I had an hour till Shawn was collecting me, I walked into my mum and dad and they said "our beautiful little girl" I said " I love you guys" and walked upstairs with my mum following, she was going to help me put on the dress. I took off my other clothes and put on the dress and I needed my mum to zip it up. I had never looked so different. My mum spent atleast a hour taking pictures. That's when I heard my dad and Shawn talking downstairs. I was beyond excited but yet terrified.