Chapter 35

*11 Hours Later*

"Alright Brooke, one more push, a big one now." I felt like i was screaming my heart out. I was gripping onto Shawn's hand as hard as i could. I could see my mum and dad outside the door panicking. Shawn was looking at me and talking to me but i was not paying any attention. I took a big breath in and pushed as hard as i could screaming all i could. My doctor Mr Minnock looked relieved. "Congratulations Miss Morgan and Mr Mendes. You have a little girl." I sighed with relief that my little bub was out. I looked over to Shawn, he couldn't stop smiling. He kissed my forehead and said 'We have a little princess"  I smiled and said to My Doctor "Can i hold her please?" "Of course Miss Morgan" Shawn helped me sit up. I took my little girl into my arms. I think i stopped breathing for a minute. My little girl was so precious, she had big beautiful blue eyes. She was cooing, stretching her hands,making those cute little sounds you'd expect them to make. I kissed her forehead and said "Hi little bub, mummy is so in love with you." I looked at Shawn and said "isn't she just perfect" Shawn looked back at me and said "I'm lost for words" I gave her to Shawn and he could barely gather a word out of his mouth. He just kept smiling. "I just can't believe it, i'm so lucky to have such a beautiful queen and now such a gorgeous princess" he managed to say  with that cute cheeky little smile on his face.

I was so blessed to have this perfect little family. Nothing else was o my mind. My mum and dad came through the door angry because they were only allowed in now, but that didn't matter because they just got to meet my little bub. My Mum gasped with happiness and tears were about to come down my dad's face. They were speechless we all were.