Chapter 31

I woke up the next morning completely naked and his arms were around my waist , needless to say he was completely naked to. I got out of bed because I needed coffee but aside from being drained I felt amazing. Last night was perfect in so many ways. It was 9:00 am and I felt so bad for Shawn because I knew he had a interview tonight and he is probably wrecked tired. I got dressed and kissed him on the forehead because I wanted to go to the shop and get us some food. As I walked downstairs to leave, he came running up behind me and said "going somewhere princess?" I turned around and said "does Mr Mendes allow me to?" He said "nope sorry baby girl, I can't let you out of my site" "oh so that's how it's gonna be" I replied. He kissed me, and said "you like it that way don't you though" and winked. I gave a smirk and said "I've no idea what you're talking about"
He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulders and said "back to bed sweetheart" I kicked up a fuss of course but he was to strong. He threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me but I escaped and decided to tease him by climbing on top of him and kissing him but then I said "not today Mr Mendes, you've got things to do" and winked. He sighed and went "UGH YOU REMEMBERED" I laughed and ran down the stairs with him chasing me, I ran into Tailor as I didn't even know he was standing there but he has a key so I should expect that. It was pretty awkward Considering Shawn was wearing absolute nothing. He turned his head away and said "Shawn you will be late for you're interview, go get dressed and I'll be waiting downstairs" Shawn quickly answered, "sure sorry Tailor" I apologised to tailor for running into him but he assured me it was okay and walked out. I walked up the stairs to Shawn and kissed him goodbye. "Good luck baby I love you" he quickly kissed me and said he was sorry he was in such a rush but I understood. We walked out together and he hopped into Tailors car and I began to walk home with a million thoughts bursting through my mind and every single one of them about Shawn and how perfect last night was. Life was good. But would it stay that way forever?