Chapter 20

I could hear all the things I smashed falling to the floor and the restaurant owners screaming at me to come back. Regina was such a bitch. She was the biggest bitch I had ever met. Tears were still streaming down my face as I ran thorough the streets. I was lucky enough my house wasn't far away from siroccos but I still couldn't be home quick enough.

I ran in my door and of course my mum was home the one time I didn't want her to be. I tried to go upstairs without her noticing me but that was a bit hard considering I slammed the door. She grabbed me by the arm and said 'Brooke what's happened? Are you okay sweetheart?' I really didn't need to deal with her shit right now even though she was only trying to help, but nobody could understand the pain I'm feeling right now even though it's my own fault. So I pulled my arm away from my mum and said 'just leave me alone.' I know it was rude but I didn't want to talk about it.

I suppose the next time I would of done is gone into my room and never came out but I knew if I went on my laptop first I would throw it at the mirror too. So I decided to try and cool off first. I turned my shower up to the hottest which I knew would be extremely hot, once it hit my back, i felt my body bend because it was so hot and I knew I would burn myself if I left it that hot so i turned it down a notch. I spent a good hour in the shower just thinking even though I had washed myself and my hair within a half an hour.

I got out and put on my pajamas because I sure as hell wasn't going anywhere else today. I sat on bed looking at my laptop and I realised whatever happened, that there you're opinions didn't matter and to be fair it was you're fault.

When I opened it, I was already logged on twitter and Facebook. Thankfully not many people in my year have twitter but everyone has Facebook. I had over 30 messages on Facebook which doesn't surprise me tbh.

To my shock, half of them were congratulating me but the other half which wasn't a shock, were asking questions and saying what about jace.

I ignored those ones and I just text the others back. Maisie and Camilla had text me and had told me that I wasn't to worry, there would be here for me and fuck the haters. I'm having a baby with Shawn Mendes. I told them thanks but the last bit they said was hurting me inside because now I didn't know I was because of what happened. He honestly probably did not want to be apart of this kids life anymore.

I had one more message left and it was from some old guy called 'Timothy Earner' I had no idea who it was but I went into the message anyways, the message read 'Hey, I have a package for you, meet me outside the park at 6.30pm' I didn't know whether to feel scared or curious but I knew one thing it was 6:00pm now and the park was ten minutes away from my house so I had to put a tracksuit on over my bottoms and hoodie over my clothes and start walking.

I know what you're thinking, he asked me to meet him at 6:30 and I left at 6:05 because it took me five minutes to get dressed and put on my shoes and I said it was a ten minute walk but when you're pregnant a ten minute walk turns into a 20 minute walk, even in you're early stages.

I reached there at 20 past 6. So it took me five minutes extra then it usually does. I still had ten minutes to wait so I sat on the swing.

6:30, a car showed up, a man stepped outside, removed his wig and my jaw dropped.