Chapter 5

You ran down to the lobby, you ordered a coffee and sat in a arm chair wondering what you had done. You sat there re-thinking all you're decisions in you're head. You re lived every moment in you're head and suddenly it was like he was standing right in front of you and well he was. In the flesh, he said to you 'Jesus for a girl who did it last night you still got a lot of energy in you.' He chuckled, you couldn't help but laugh because even if you had made a mistake it was still funny, he sat down beside you and ordered a water, he began to speak to you, but you weren't paying attention you're mind was in another place and you weren't sure why but you couldn't bring yourself to pay attention to him, I mean you don't even like Brooke come on get that into you're head, you're eyes were in another place and suddenly he spoke to you 'Brooke are you okay?' You looked up and you're eyes bulged, 'omg yeah I'm okay sorry I was just spaced' he replied to you 'oh okay Brooke, I'll catch you later then?' 'Sure' you managed to stutter, you were in a complete different world and after a while you decided to go back up to you're hotel room and gather the rest of you're stuff so you could go home, you gathered you're stuff and got into you're car and went back home, as soon as you walked in the door, you said hi to you're parents and told them how the concert was and then just went up to you're room to get started on you're homework, you went to start you're homework but you couldn't, why? Because all you could think about what Jace, you cheated on you're boyfriend with the Canadian heartthrob singer, what did you do? You decided to text jace to remind him how much you love him and in that moment was a decision that had to be made, were you going to tell him? He texted you back and everything went on as normal but it didn't fell right. Four hours later and you had finally got some homework done and you went to bed because you truly were not able for this anymore. The next morning you woke up and it was 8am but it was Sunday morning so you decided to get up and go for a run to clear you're head. Along the way you met jace who was on the way to football practice, he gave you a kiss and said 'I thought I wouldn't see you this weekend, what are you doing out Baby?' He went to Kiss you as his arms were wrapped around you but you slid back, it didn't feel right to kiss him when you had such a dirty little secret, 'I'm just out running to clear my head' after you avoided his kiss, he asked 'are you okay?' You couldn't take it. You ran away from him. Which you seem to be doing a lot this weekend.