Chapter 11

My heart was beating like never before, I had so many questions in my head before I even dared to look, like would I tell Shawn? Would I keep the baby? Who would stick be Me? These were questions that could possibly be answered but might never be answered also and I had a lot of them. I finally took a deep breath and realised I had to do this, I had to look, so that's what I did. I looked and it was positive. I was pregnant. With Shawn Mendes baby. What the hell? Most girls get knocked up by the fuckboy in there school, but no Brooke you had to be original to get pregnant by a teenage singer, well fucking done. I slowly but surely stranded up and realised that I had to go give this to miss mcconway. I didn't know how I was going to explain this to anyone.

I walked out to Miss Mcconway and handed her the test while a faint smile on my face. She congratulated me and asked me did I have any questions or was I good to go. I had a million questions of course but none she could answer. So I shook my head and said goodbye to her and paid at the reception.

I then headed home and decided I was going to tell my parents straight away for the simple reason being, I could unfortunate and lose my baby which I hope I won't but I could also put it up for adoption which right now seemed like a no but things changed but no matter what I had to tell them. I know they'll be disappointed in me but I'm disappointed in myself to because i wanted to have kids at the right time with the right person, I wanted my first time to be special and committed but unfortunately for me, I got pregnant during my senior year at the age of 18 with Shawn Mendes who I will more the likely never see again. And it wasn't committed or special I was drunk. I probably would of seen Shawn again if i had went to the concert with Maisie and Brooke Friday but I didn't because I wasn't in the mood so.

There's a lot to happen in the coming future and honestly I'm not prepared for it but the first thing that is about to happen is telling my parents and boy it's not going to go Swiftly.