Chapter 15

I stood there for ages looking and so did he. Two hours was up and Maisie and Camilla were calling me to see where I was, I couldn't answer. I mean how was I supposed to answer. He was right there. They found me and said 'Brooke where have you been? We thought you we might find you here, and why haven't you been answering you're phone it's right in you're hand!!' I somehow managed to stutter the words out of my mouth but barely 'Llloookkk' meaning to say 'look'.

They did and that's when I think they realised why I wasn't answering the phone or why I couldn't speak. He was smiling at me and I had a neutral expression on my face. Camilla said 'you should go talk to him' he began to walk towards me and I turned to the girls quickly 'omf no I can't do this I can't do this' 'Brooke yes you can, remain calm please'

I turned back around and he was right there 'Brooke it's been a while' stuttering I got the words out of my mouth 'Sshawnnn' Maisie and Camilla then decided to be the worst friends ever and say 'well leave you to catchup guys' I gave them a signal not to go but they just ignored it. Shawn laughed 'so you wanna get a coffee?' 'Sure' I replied, bit more confident this time, we went to chocolate brown and ordered our drinks and treats. Shawn got a caramel mocha and a slice of cheesecake and I ordered a strawberries and cream frappe and a snickers slice. We sat down and this is exactly how our conversation went.

Shawn: 'So Brooke how have you been?' 'Since you know that night'

Me: 'Um I've been okay I suppose, I have something I need to talk to you about but that can wait for a while' I said, I didn't want to tell him, I didn't want his money or anything like that but he he had a write to know. 'How have you been?'

Shawn: 'Okay sure, yeah I've been good thanks'

Me: 'that's good, so what are you doing here?'

Shawn: 'Superdry is my favourite brand and I have a day off so i thought I'd come and have a look around, and you?'

Me: How convenient we have the same favourite brand, 'Superdry is my favourite brand too and my friends and I just came for a day of shopping'

Shawn: 'Awesome! Funny how we lost our virginity to eachother and we have the same favourite brand'

Me: I then looked up, surprised as ever, my eyes were bulging 'wait you lost you're virginity to me?' I said shocked, the teenage heartthrob singer?

Shawn: 'Yeah why is that such a surprise?'

Me: 'I just thought since you were famous and every girl wanted you, Yano I thought you would of you lost it'

There were so many teenage girls looking at him trying to get in screaming, but Shawn had 8 body guards protecting the doors and I asked him why and his reply was incredibly sweet 'I'm with you, I don't want them disturbing us time, I enjoy spending time with you alone' i couldn't help but smile.

Shawn: 'No I had not lost it until you'

Me: 'I'm sorry I didn't mean to accuse you'

Shawn: 'no it's okay, I can see why you would of thought.

I smiled.

But after that I realised I had to to tell him.

'Shawn?'

'Ye--'

I didn't even give him a chance to speak, I blurted it out.

'I'm pregnant'

'WHAT' his jaw dropped, his reaction was just as surprising as mine.