Chapter 18

I got such a good nights sleep and tbh I felt a lot better because I have just been so tired lately because of the pregnancy. I had a text from Shawn which he sent at 5am, god only knows what the boy was up too. 'Hey, I was thinking lunch today? Arrangements for this baby?' I knew it was nothing more then formal and I had to keep it that way because I didn't want to fall for him so I text back 'sure, sirroccos, 12 o clock?' He replied 'I'll be there'

11 o clocked rolled around pretty fast because I hadn't woke till 9, so by the time I had got up and got my breakfast, it was 10am and I was scrolling on my phone for a good hour, I didn't bother to get ready at 11 because I wasn't Doing my makeup nor was I dressing to impress because It wasn't anything to make a scene out of it. It was arrangements and that was that. I eventually decided at 11:20 that I better get up so I did and then I got dressed and started walking to siroccos, I walked in and of course there was a table with bodyguards surrounding it so I figured that was Shawn.

I walked over to the table and it was. Who would of guessed? He had a bodyguard pull out my chair and then push me in which for the first time in my life made me feel like a proper lady. He said 'Hello Brooke.' 'Hello Shawn' I replied. He slide a list over to me about arrangements and if there was anything I wanted to change that I could. The list was like this.

Money: I will give you 300 Euro each week for the cost of our little boy or girl.
Seeing Him or Her: I would like to see them on a regular basis when I'm in town. I will Skype when out of town.
Custody: The child will remain in you're full custody but if I could have him or her for sleepovers some time it would be greatly appreciated.

Before I could read anymore I have the list back to him and told him it was silly and 'You don't need to give me money, and you can see them whenever you like. You can come over to my house often. You're gonna be part of my family now and I don't want you to feel like I own this child because so do you.'
He just smiled at me and was about to say something until someone walked in and screamed 'BROOKE, are you fucking cheating on me?!'

Excuse the language.
Anyways!
93 READS OMG!? You're all so amazing😍😩 thank you!!
Hope you enjoy the next chapter! Anyways peace out suckers xo