Chapher 12

It didn't go swiftly, it didn't go swiftly at all, they said they were never so disappointed in me and I didn't blame them, I was an 18 year old girl, I had a boyfriend who they loved and suddenly I get knocked up by a singer? They didn't kick me out thankfully but I wasn't expecting them too.

I walked up to my room after and I rang Maisie and Camilla and asked them could they come over and they could thankfully. I was going to tell them next because they were my best friends and they deserved to know.

I knew once I told jace he would break up with me, I would be the laugh and talk of the school and I wouldn't have my perfect life anymore. I got into my pjs, took off my makeup and put my hair into a messy bun and just as I did that, the doorbell rang.

I ran downstairs short of breath of course and opened the door and hugged my best friends.  As we walked up the stairs, I told them 'I know you'll hate me after this but you two deserve to know' they just looked at eachother confused and I don't blame them.

I walked into my room and sat on the bed and held one of their hands each and told them everything. They were lost for words. They then texted each other something and smiled and honestly i knew there were bitching about me or something, they said they would be back in a little while but I knew they wouldn't and that was a better reaction then I had hoped for.

After they left I sat on my bed wondering what I had done and would anyone stick by me? I stared at my wall for 10 minutes without no sound or movement and that's when the doorbell rang, it was Camilla, she told me she had accidentally left her purse in my kitchen and she wanted to get it, which was weird because we weren't in my kitchen but I didn't say that. I was about to go back out when she stopped me and said no you can't I need to talk to you. She then started babbling on about how she was in love with two guys and whatever, which was also very weird considering she has a boyfriend,  something was definitely up.

After 15 minutes of her babbling she asked if I wanted to go up to my room and talk about the baby and I replied 'sure'. When I walked into my room I got the shock of my life and all I can say is, I have the bestfriends in the whole world.