Chapter 26

The rest of the school week was pretty normal... and it flew by fast. Friday rolled around and seniors had the day off to get ready for the autumn dance. I knew my makeup appointment wasn't till five so I went for breakfast with my mum and dad and I paid for it as a treat because there so good to me. We spent two hours in the cafe and I didn't even realise it. We reached home around half 12 and I decided to get a shower and wash this tan off. I was beyond happy because the tan stunk oh my word. When I got out of the shower I was super in love with what the tan had left. It was not to crazy. It was like a nice sun kissed bronzed tan.
My mum came into my room then and said "Brooke honey it's time for you're hair appointment." I said "sure mom I'm coming" we walked downstairs and outside my door ready to get into my mums car but then suddenly, Shawn pulled up with the newest Range Rover, and the biggest red ribbon on top of it that I've ever seen oh my god. He got out of the car and he handed the keys to my mum and said "happy driving mister and Mrs Morgan, although mr Morgan isn't here at the minute" my mum was speechless, her face dropped and so did mine.
     Shawn came over to me, grabbed me by the legs and carried me to my front lane where he said "let's go princess you're gonna be late for you're appointment" I barely managed to stutter words "hhhoow a-aar-e wwww-e gettinggg there?" And that's when tailor pulled up. I looked back only to see my mum still jaw dropped and speechless.

**Authors Note**
So I haven't updated in a really long time and I'm so sorry!! But I've got surprises coming!! And so the next few chapters will be super long so yeahh!! Love you all xox