Chapter 32

**6 Months Later**
Everything went on as normal for six months, I continued going to school, I maintained good grades, I went to regular hospital appointments for the baby with Shawn by my side each and every time no matter what. I maintained a healthy lifestyle. Christmas went by and of course I got spoilt by Shawn because he wrote a song for me and got me one of those enormous teddy bears, i returned the favour by getting him tickets to his favourite band since he was a kid which was guns n roses. I was so happy I did because he got to meet them and everything and they even complemented him on his music which made his year. We didn't want much off eachother because you don't need presents to show you're love. When Valentine's Day rolled around the same thing happened. We got eachother a card and that was it because we were spending the day with eachother anyways. Which was better then any presents. For easter we bought each other's favourite chocolate and went out for a day which was perfect. When may came around I was studying really hard because my exams were in a months time but it was struggling to study when I was due this month with our baby, which we haven't decided on a name yet because we don't know the sex, we kept it a surprise.

Two weeks later.
So today is my due date and I feel just fine aside from actual pregnancy because I was drained, I couldn't see over my belly and I could barely move but hey it would all be worth it right? So there is absolutely no sign of this little bub coming anytime soon. I start my exams in 4 days and I don't really fancy the baby arriving that day or anytime when my exams are going on. But when this baby wants to come they'll come so I didn't have much say in it. Shawn does daily checkups on me and makes sure I'm doing fine and reminds me how much he loves me and how'll he be my side through the whole thing. I knew he would be by my side because he has since day one. This little bub would be so blessed with a father like him. Soon I'll be a mother to Shawn Mendes Baby, wow.