Chapter 22

As we walked off, I put my arm in Between his and I said to him 'I used to hate you and now well I love you' he laughed and smiled and said 'Oh Brooke Morgan you truly are something else' I laughed and said 'This kid is gonna be exactly like me so you're in for a treat' Shawn replied 'I've already got my treat'
I stood on my tippie toes to kiss him but he moved away and 'you've got school tomorrow darling' and winked. Ugh I hate that boy.

We turned around and began to walk to my house and when we got there he pulled me in close and kissed me and said 'Goodnight Brooke' I let go of his hand and smiled while walking away. I went Into the house smiling like an idiot ofc and my mum said to me 'what's got you all smiley' 'Nothing' I said. She didn't believe me and tbh I wouldn't of either. I lay on my bed thinking of what just happened. I felt his warm hands cupping my cheeks and him pulling me in close. I got up and looked in the mirror and took off my jacket and that's when I fucking saw the lovebites.'SHIT' I screamed, I had completely forgotten that he had given them to me and they're were so big too. Ugh that boy.

I knew I would have to cover them with makeup for school because it was bad enough that I was already 'the slut' of the school I didn't need everybody knowing he gave me hickeys. I opened my bedside table to take out my makeup bag and beside my makeup bag was a box with a little bow wrapped around it and a card that said 'Don't break this one, love mum x' i took off the bow and it was a new phone, I was going to go and thank my mum but I figured she'd notice my hickeys and I wasn't doing my makeup to take it off again to go to bed and she would wonder why I have makeup on at this hour of the night so I decided to leave it.

I set up the phone and I went to put in my numbers because I know them off by heart by all of my numbers were already in it, don't ask me how but they were in it. I went into my texts and my mum had text me 'I went to siroccos to get you're old phone and I took you're SIM card out and put it in this phone, will get you with the Apple ID set up tomorrow x' I text her back because I had credit on my sim 'Thanks so much mum, I love you x'
She replied 'I love you too darling, but you're dad won't if he sees those hickeys in the morning, get them covered x' WHAT, how did my mum see those hickeys? I didn't even see them through the jacket. She text again 'I know you're probably sitting there right now wondering how I saw them through the jacket but I always told you I see everything, goodnight Brooke' I just text back 'I should of listened' she replied again 'also I told you that you and Shawn would get together😉' I didn't even text her back, because she was right again like per usual. I was about to go asleep but I got a text from Shawn 'I better say goodnight to you because I heard pregnant girlfriends are physcos x' I replied and I then realised he was right also 'IM NOT PHYSCO' Okay so maybe I am physco but with that he text me back 'mmm x' I left it at that and went to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be one hell of a day.