Chapter 25

Macy's was so big and so beautiful. It was incredible and I couldn't wait to get inside. As tailor closed the car door he put out his hand and escorted me inside of Macy's. As soon as I walked in the automatic doors I saw rails and shelves full of makeup and clothes. I had noticed that the local chemist had moved into Macy's and I was so thankful because now I could get both things sorted. I walked over to the clothes section first because I decided that there was no point doing deciding my makeup before I knew what I was wearing! The minute I walked over to the clothes section I decided on my dress before I even looked at the rest of them, I just had to have it, it was so beautiful. It was a red lacy dress and it was backless. The design was flowers and I loved it so much.
I walked over it to it immediately to see how much it was. And I was just so happy. It was €299.99, i looked for my size and I got worried when I coming to the end and I couldn't find my size and the very last one when was my size. I was over the moon happy and I brought it to the counter straight away. I paid it with the voucher and the woman at the counter said I would look beautiful. I smiled and said "Thank You" she asked me did I want the one cent change and I told her "no thanks" and laughed. She put it In a jar and I walked away.
I decided to go to the makeup counter next. I walked over to the smashbox counter because that's the favourite brand. I asked the lady who worked there could I make an appointment for Friday around 5pm. She said that was no problem and asked me what I would like done. I told her exactly how I wanted it and she did it on my face for a practice run and this is how it turned out!

 I told her exactly how I wanted it and she did it on my face for a practice run and this is how it turned out!

I loved it so much.  And I knew it would look better once Friday came with my tan done, my nails done and my dress on. She said a full face would cost €50 and that was so reasonable considering how much products cost on there own and I said that was perfect! She smiled faintly and I smiled back and walked out of the shop. I could not wait till Friday!