Chapter 25

VYLAD'S POV
The leaves crunches under our horse's feet as we mounted them.

They kicked nervously at the ground, anxious to get going.

Travis handed the antidote to Andi, who was just as anxious if not more anxious then the horses, to get going.

"Thanks... Travis..."

Travis smiled. "Yeah! M-maybe you guys could come back sometime? After all the drama's over I mean."

Andi smiled at him. "Yeah... I think we'd all like that."

Travis grinned.

I saw him casting a glance over at Serina and something inside me wanted to snap at him.

I held my tongue. "So... what do we need to do for the antidote to work?"

Travis snapped out of his gaze and turned to look at me. "Well, Aaron was hit by the sword, right? So all you need to do is apply the powder to the cut and it should work..."

Andi sighed softly. "Thanks Travis."

Travis grinned. "Mhmm! Anyway... I'll see you three later. I bet you want to get home to Aaron..."

Andi nodded softly. "Thanks... again. You don't know how much this means to me."

Travis laughed lightly. "Think nothing of it! It was easy, though there was a lot of waiting. Now, get going! The poison works quickly."

Andi smiled. "Yeah... bye..." she paused for a moment before sliding off her horse and giving Travis a big hug.

Travis froze for a moment in surprise before he hugged her back, a smile on his lips.

Andi smiled softly before she looked at him. "Maybe you could come to PhoenixDrop instead of us coming here... it's a lot to bring kids and a husband who acts like a child, here." She joked lightly.

Travis chuckled. "Maybe. That way I can meet everyone else?"

Andi smiled. "Yeah! I'm sure Aaron would love to meet the guy who saved his life." She smiled.

Travis chuckled. "Well, maybe sometime. Anyway... get going. You have quite the trip ahead of you..."

Andi laughed softly and mounted her horse again. "Okay... bye Travis."

Travis smiled softly. "Bye sis."