/•1•\

Y/F/N Y/L/N= Your first name, your last name

_________________

"Y/N! Over here! Will there be a special guest with you for the after party!?" Paparazzi shouted at me as I exited my all black Cadillac Escalade. I set my feet on the long red carpet, and began to walk and wave. I stopped a few times for autographs, and photos, then I heard the crowd go wild behind me. I turned around to see what was all the commotion for. I saw a man with shades on, with a dark suit and vest, along with a standard white shirt and black tie. His hair laid perfectly on his head, and his beard was professionally trimmed. He closed the door to his black, red rimmed Ferrari, and walked towards the fans. I immediately knew who the man was... It was Robert Downey Jr. The man with the plan, on the road to continuous recovery.

I heard that Robert and his wife, Susan, just filed for divorce, and literally no one knew why. There is speculation floating around that Susan cheated on Robert with some unknown billionaire, and Robert began using drugs again. Whatever the reason, it's sad because they were a really good couple and they had children together.

I was just about to look away when Robert locked eyes with me. He is extremely handsome, and I felt as though I was getting lost in his eyes. I quickly looked away, to stop whatever I was feeling. The last thing I need is a distraction... My work is my focus.

I proceeded down the red carpet, to the entrance of the Oscars. I'm nominated for my movie tonight, and I would love to get a Oscar in my hands.

Time skip

"And the winner for best movie is..." The announcers said, opening the large envelop. "Passengers, produced by Y/F/N Y/L/N!" I gasped, as I realized my dream just came true. I've been nominated many times, but I've never won a Oscar. That streak was just broken. I got out of my chair, that was in the second row to the left, as I hugged my close friends, and some of the cast. I started to walk up the stairs to the stage, holding my long gold dress with a deep v-neck, so I wouldn't fall. I approached the mic, as I was handed the Oscar. A few tears of joy rolled down my cheeks.

"Well first of all I want to thank all the people who helped me get this far in my career, mom and dad I know you're watching. I also want to thank Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence, the crew..." As I was speaking, I glanced at Robert who just so happened to be sitting right in front of me in the first row. I zoned out, as he looked at me with alluring eyes. I regained my focus and finished my speech, exiting the stage. That man is one hell of a distraction, but after party here I come.

Time skip to after party

I hung out with all the celebs that many people dreamed of meeting. Chris Evans, Johnny Depp, Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johansson, Will Smith, Margot Robbie... well you get the picture. I took sip after sip of my champagne at the bar, as i watched a couple people hop up on stage, trying to sing karaoke.

I was winding down, and I felt sleepiness slowly catch up to me. I was just about to get up and leave until I heard a voice behind me.

"Is this seat taken?" The man asked, and I turned to see who it was. Robert.

"No, its not." I smiled, and he sat down beside me.

"Martini... dry please, no olives." Robert said, as he placed a tip in the jar. "Congrats by the way." He said, facing me.

"Oh, thanks." I took another sip.

"So uhh, that's your first?" He asked.

"What, Oscar? Oh yeah... I've been nominated alot, but never won."

"Here's your Martini, Mr. Downey." The bartender said. Robert nodded in acknowledgement, and thanked him. I grabbed my clutch purse and stood up to leave. My body really needs rest, especially after a victory.

"Wait, are you free sometime tomorrow or something." Robert said, standing up.

"I may, I may not. Depends... Unlike you Mr. Downey, I have a real job." I said. Ok that was a little harsh, but I'm tired. The crankiness is coming on.

"Ow burn." He placed a hand on his chest, and pretended to be hurt.

"Now, will you excuse me..." I drank the rest of my champagne, and began to walk.

"We need a producer... Spiderman Homecoming." I stopped in my tracks, and turned to face him.

"Spiderm-- uhh, I..."

"Pay on the spot... 2 days from now. Universal Pictures. Might win you another Oscar for all I know..." Robert said, shrugging.

"Hugh gosh... Umm, fine. What time?"

"12 in the morning. Be there or be--"

"Square. I get it Robert."

"I could've said circle. You never know." He smirked, and I giggled.

"Whatever..." I rolled my eyes at him.

"You know a beautiful woman like you shouldn't be so rude... Especially to a person who just got you a new project." I blushed when he called me beautiful, but I just realized I have to stay professional.

"Well, thank you Mr. Downey. I should be going now, it's getting late." Robert leaned close to my ear.

"It was nice meeting you Miss Y/L/N. See you 2 days from now." He whispered, and kissed my cheek. Before I could even comprehend what happened, Robert was gone. I was left to myself, in a loud room filled with drunk and partied out celebs.

What did I get into?

A/N: Yay! First chapter is up! Whatya guys think? Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks. :)

-Duckling out ^.^