/•4•\

Work. Work. Work. Is what I did all day, but I'm not complaining... the pay is great. There wasn't alot of shooting this time, just alot of editing. I spent most of my time figuring out which parts should stay, and which parts should be cut. I also was thinking about what the hell I was gonna wear to the 'outing' with Robert because I really didn't have a decent dress to wear. But that's ok... I'll have my assistant find something nice. After all that, I went to my trailer to get ready.

Time passed, and I realized it was 5:10. Thank the heavens that I already got my hair and makeup done. Earlier, I curled my hair, and I gave myself a pretty smokey eye. I was sitting in front of my mirror, when I heard a knock.

"Miss Y/N, your dress, clutch, and heels are here." My assistant, Hannah, shouted from outside. I got up, and headed for the door. Opening it; there was the prettiest dress I ever saw. She held it up by a hanger.

"Oh, my... It's beautiful." I said, gently grabbing my dress. It was a short red dress that stopped at the knees, with gold sequence around the neck line, lace sleeves, and a exposed back. My assistant smiled widely.

"And these..." Hannah handed me gold heels. "Are your heels and clutch Miss Y/N." I held the heels, and clutch and examined them. They had red bottoms, and the rest of the shoe was sparkly gold. The clutch was also sparkly gold.

"Thank you so much Hannah." I smiled.

"Anything for you. And by the way... It's almost 6. Just looking out for you." Oh crap. I thanked her again, and went back inside. I quickly put on the dress, and heels. They fit like a glove. I took one good look in the mirror again, and grabbed my gold clutch. I placed my phone, and wallet inside. Now, all I had to do was wait.

Time Skip

I guess it was finally 6:00pm, because I heard another knock at my door, and I knew who it was. I opened it, and there was Robert, smirking. Why is he always smirking...? It's kinda hot though. He wore a gray suit with a white dress shirt, orange tie, and gray shoes. Talk about sexy!

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Why yes I am." I said, as he grabbed my hand to help me down the stairs. When he touched me I felt a sensation I've never felt before... it was almost magical.

"You look fantastically stunning... as always." Robert said, as I blushed. His minty breath tickled my face, as I got lost in his eyes.

"Thank you. You look amazingly handsome... as always." I said, as he smiled.

"I know." Geez, the confidence level he's on... but I like it. "Don't stare for too long Y/N, there's a reservation waiting for us." I then noticed I was staring, and I quickly looked away; giggling.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes, and continued to giggle. Robert was smiling widely, as we linked arms. We walked to his white and black Audi r8. He assisted me as I get in the front seat. Then he jogged to the other side, and hopped in. He started his car, and off we went.

Time Skip

The car ride wasn't that long, but it was kind of silent. We listened to Steely Dan as he drove. I guess we're saving the talking for the table. He pulled up to valet parking of this amazing restaurant called 'Pagano's'. This is my first time here, but I heard that it's one of the best. It takes ages to get a reservation, but I guess if your name is Robert Downey Jr, anything is possible.

We got out his car, as valet came to park it. Robert grabbed my waist as we walked in. There was no paparazzi there... at least not yet. Robert led me to a beautiful table, and pulled my chair out. I sat down, then so did he. Let the 'outing' begin.

"Thank you for bringing me here. It's stunning."

"Not as much as you, but you're welcome." He smirked, as I cleared my throat. Damn it, I felt my face get hot. "Well, the waiter comes in a few..., but until then, I would like to know more about you." Robert said, leaning forward in his chair.

"Me?" I asked.

"Yes. You're a puzzle I need to solve."

"Well, Mr. Downey... I'm a rather large puzzle that will be hard to solve so quickly."

"Please, it's Robert. And I think I'm up for a challenge." He smirked.

"Okay, good luck with that." I smiled, then the waiter came. He asked us our orders, and I ordered pasta, with cream sauce, breadsticks, and white wine. Robert ordered the same thing as me because he wanted to be a copy cat... just kidding, he couldn't find anything that caught his eye on the menu. The waiter came back with our orders, and we ate our food, as we listened to the live band that played in the back. Everything was perfect... this restaurant, the food, Robert. I felt like the heavens were gifting me with joy, and happiness.

We finished our pasta and breadsticks, and drunk our wine. Small conversations between us started again, as the band started to play a slow song. Suddenly, Robert got up, and began to gently grab my hand.

"Come on, let's dance." I slowly started to get up.

"Robert I'm not that good of a dan-"

"It's ok... Just. Follow. My. Lead." He leaned, and whispered in my ear, as we went to the dance floor in the middle of the restaurant. His arm snaked around my waist, as we held hands, and swayed to the music. I rested my hand on his shoulder, as I felt people staring at us. I didn't care that people were watching, all I cared about was this dance, and my time with Robert.

"See, you can do it. Not so hard right?" Robert said, as we looked at each other.

"Yeah, I'm getting the hang of it." I giggled.

"By the way, was the whole red and gold thing for me?" He asked, smiling.

"Oh no, if I would wear it for anyone, it would be for Tony Stark."

"That's the thing, I am Tony."

"You are Tony, when Jon says 'action'." I cocked my head, feeling sassy.

"Wowww... I see how it is." He said, nodding his head.

"I'm sorry Robert." I giggled.

"Are you really?" Robert asked, smirking. I nodded. "I can't tell... you really have to mean it." He leaned closer to my face, and I could smell his spicy cologne. We looked into each others eyes, as our faces began to slowly get closer. I knew what was going to happen, and I was thinking if I should pull back, but I couldn't do it. We continued to move closer, then suddenly our lips crashed. His soft lips moved on mine, as I forgot about the world. His hand cupped my cheek, as his other hand pulled me closer and my arms wrapped around his neck. Just when I was really getting into it, he pulled away.

I looked deep into his chocolate brown eyes, and I couldn't stop blushing. We just kissed!

"I-- I..."

"Shh, enjoy the moment." He whispered. Then he kissed me again. His hands roamed my body. I realized that we were basically making out in front of everyone, and I'm surprised that the paps weren't there yet. I felt Robert's tongue brush against my lower lip; asking for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly, and granted him access. Our tongues seemed like they were in a battle... and my heart was fluttering uncontrollably. We both slowly pulled apart, and looked at each other again.

"I mean it..." I said; breathless as I smiled. I feel like this kiss was too early right now, but I think that's what both of us wanted.

A/N: Yay! Date night! That chapter took a while but I did it. But I'm gonna go now because Robert announced that he's gonna do a FB live at 7 or 8 ish ( U.S eastern time ) and I wanna see it :D So...

-Duckling out ^.^