/•16•\

Y/N's POV

I woke up with a bad headache, laying on my stomach. I felt around the bed, and realized no one was by my side. I suddenly heard yelling downstairs and I started to get up. I made it to my feet when I felt my stomach get upset. I felt as though I was going to throw up, so I rushed to the bathroom. Pulling my hair back, and leaning over the toilet, as I emptied myself. I then got up, and brushed my teeth; ridding myself of the horrible taste.

I heard the bedroom door open, as I finished in the bathroom. I came out and saw Exton sitting on the bed with his head down. I walked over, and crouched in front of him.

"Hey Exxy, what's wrong?" I asked, as he looked up.

"Daddy and Indie is arguing..." He responded, looking sad. I sighed, and stood up, walking out of the room; heading downstairs. I made it to the bottom of the stairs, and saw Robert in Indio's; face yelling at him.

"--the fuck is wrong with you!" Robert yelled.

"I'm sorry,  I didn't mean to kiss her! I swear,  it- it just happened!" Indio countered. I walked over to them,  and broke them up. 

"Stop it! Just stop!" I shouted.

"Oh you just shut up! You let that happen!" Robert said. "My own god damn son."

"No I didn't! I was drunk, what do you think huh!? That I'm just going about being a slut with him!" I yelled.

"Well gee, how am I supposed to know!" He said,  as I let out a huff. Then suddenly my phone rang. "Hmm, may be another guy. You should take that." I gave Robert a glare,  and I walked away to answer the phone.

Y/N: Hello

J: Hey,  it's Jon.  I was calling because thankfully everything is done,  and the premier is in four days.

Y/N: Oh okay, that's good to hear. I'll be able to attend the premier.

J: Okay, and don't forget to tell Stark. 

Y/N: I won't forget.

J: Alright,  I have to go now. Bye.

Y/N: Bye.

The call ended, and I put my phone down. I sighed, and went back to the living room. Robert sat on the couch with his head resting on his hand. Indio looked at me with sad eyes and left the room.

"It was Jon." I began. Robert didn't say anything, but he rose his hand and gave a thumb up. "The premier is in four days,  he said." I explained. 

"Great, I'm not going." Robert said,  not looking at me. I looked away,  frustrated. I decided to go upstairs. Indio was in the hallway as I went to the bedroom.

"Listen, I'm so sorry." He started. "It's all my fault." I didn't say anything,  I just kept walking. I got a piece of paper, and began to write a letter as I stood in front of the bedside table. Indio looked at me with confused eyes. I kept writing, an I eventually finished. I folded the paper up, and handed it to Indio.

"Here, give it to your father." I said,  beginning to gather my things and pack my luggage. 

"Come on, what are you doing? You can't leave." Indio said.

"Yes I can. And I need to go back home to get ready for the premier that's in four days." I said,  as I continued to pack.

"We're leaving just like we came, please don't do this."

"I need this, so I'm going. And he needs time alone I guess. I can't stand the tension. " I closed my bag, and looked at him. "So give him the paper." Indio just looked into my eyes,  and lowered his head. I left the room, and went back downstairs to leave.

Robert didn't even look in my direction, so I opened the door and left. I exited the Hamptons, and called for a cab to take me to the airport. I took my phone out, and decided to call Max.

Ring ring ring

M: Hello

Y/N: Max, it's me. I'm coming home.

I hung up, as I waited for the cab.

____________

A/N: Really short chapter, and I'm sorry but the next chapter will be alot better.  Ik the premier chapter is overdue,  bcuz the premier already happened but I'll make sure I'll get that chap out soon hopefully.  So,  please vote, comment, and share!

-Duckling out^. ^