/•8•\

Robert's POV

"Damn it Y/N..." I said to myself as I looked in the mirror, after I got out the shower. There were scratches all over my back from last night. One of the best nights of my life. I smiled at the thought, and rubbed my head with a towel to dry my hair. I thought about how awesome my birthday party will be tomorrow, and who will be there. I think I'm missing some people, but I'll figure that out later on today. Then I put on some shorts, with a simple t-shirt. I grabbed the towel, and began to rub my head again. Maybe Y/N is up by now, I thought to myself, as I headed towards the bedroom. Opening the bathroom door, I saw Y/N sitting on the edge of the bed looking down at her hands. I closed the door and walked towards her, but she didn't look up.

"Hey..." I began, throwing the towel on the bed. She was wrapped up in the bedsheets like she didn't want to be exposed. I sat down next to her, and put my arm around her. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked, and I felt her tense up under my arm. This isn't like her, something is wrong, and I have no idea why she isn't talking to me. I stared at her, and her expression seemed like she was going to burst into tears.

"How about you ask Susan..." Y/N said, voice cracking and still looking down. I looked at her with a confused face, until I realized what she was talking about. I pulled my arm off of her, and began to make a statement.

"Y/N--"

"Why?" She looked up at me, eyes filled with tears.

"I swear I didn't mean it, it wasn't the same feeling I had with you last night." I said.

"Robert you fucked her... you fucked her and you know it. You know what you were doing so don't shovel me some bull shit." Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Baby listen, I didn't mean it. It was totally un-called for."

"Un-called for? What was she doing here in the first place Robert!? Huh!?" The tears flowed down her cheeks as she spoke.

"She was here because she wanted to give me a early birthday celebration because she and Exton was gonna go on vacation, but one thing led to another, and the next thing I knew..." I explained, but I knew she wasn't buying it, even though it was the truth.

"Two weeks... Its been two weeks, and shit is starting to happen. I should've known, I had a feeling this was lust and not love. You still love her Robert."

"No, I love you Y/N, believe me when I say it." I said, leaning towards her. She got up, quickly put on her clothes, and grabbed her purse.

"How can I believe you, when you do some shit like that..."

Y/N's POV

I put on my clothes, and went downstairs, grabbing my shoes. Robert followed behind me, but my goal was to go back home. I put on my shoes, and headed for the door. I wasn't gonna yell, I didn't want to make things worse. I just wanted to go.

"Baby please, don't leave." Robert grabbed my arm, pulling me close to him. My eyes met his, and I saw nothing but sadness, and guilt. I looked away, knowing that I need some time away from him.

"Let me go." I said, as he continued to look at me. It seemed like he was searching for something in my eyes. He slowly let me go, and quickly opened the door. I walked to my car that was parked on the driveway, and got in. I started the car, and pulled away. I didn't look back... I just drove.

About a half an hour later, I got home. I saw Max's white Mercedes Benz in the driveway, and I smiled knowing my best friend was there. I parked, and went towards the door. I got my key out, and opened it. I closed the door behind me, and took off my shoes.

"Max!" I called out, placing my purse on the table in the hallway entrance.

"In here, stealing your food!" He shouted from the kitchen. I headed for the kitchen, and saw Max reaching deep in the fridge. He emerged with a big cheesecake, placing it on the counter. "Hey you-- oh god what happened?" He asked, looking concerned. He must've known something was wrong from my tear stained face, and puffy eyes.

"Long story..." I sighed, sitting down at the kitchen table.

"I have all day, and besides I know you want some cheesecake. Come on, food and venting are good for you." He said, trying to make me feel better. I giggled.

"Ugh, fine gimme a slice." I said.

"See I knew it!" Max laughed. He cut two slices, then gave me my slice. He then sat next to me, and began to eat. "So what happened Y/N? I haven't seen you like this in a while..." He took a bite of his cheesecake.

"It's Robert..." I began, taking a bite of my cheesecake also. I started to tell him about what happened, but I felt myself ready to break down and cry again. I can't comprehend that I actually believed that Robert loved me. I should've never been so gullible. He still loves her, because why would he even let that situation get that far. I love him, but it would be nice if he gave me just a little bit of his heart, but I guess I'm not worth it.

Robert's POV

I watched her drive away, and I knew that if I drove after her, it'll make things worse. I truly love her, but I was dumb enough to let Susan get that far. I'm so fucking stupid, I just drove my love away. I went back upstairs to the bedroom, and yelled from frustration. Then I began to wonder, how did Y/N find out. I went to sit on the bed, and I noticed my phone was on the bedside table. I picked it up, and I saw there was a message. A message from Susan sent this morning.

From Susan, at 6:30am

Hey Robbie, yesterday's session was amazing, and I'd love it if we got together again. I miss everything about you, and I'm realizing the mistake I made. I want to be with you again, so pls text me back when you read this.

I threw my phone down onto the bed, and ran a hand through my hair. God damn it!, I thought as I sighed.

"I'm so FUCKING STUPID!" I yelled. What was I thinking? Why did I do that? This wasn't supposed to happen. Now she won't come back because of me not controlling myself. Fuck! I grabbed my phone, and decided to call my assistant. 

Ring Ring Ri--

A: Hello, Mr. Downey.

R: Hey, umm... I called to tell you to call everyone on the guest list and tell them the party is off.

A: Mr. Downey are you su--

R: I'm positive, and again it's Robert.

A: Ok, Robert I'll get right on it.

I hung up and looked down at the floor.

If the love of my life isn't there, then there is really no point in celebrating.

A/N: I know I haven't updated, but I hope this chapter was ok for you guys. Life is killing me, and I'm sooooo very tired, but thank you guys for reading! Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! :)

-Duckling out ^.^