/•19•\

I woke up with Robert by my side; arm draped over my stomach. I tried to get out of bed without waking him up, but I was immediately pulled back by strong arms. I fell back onto his body giggling.

"And where do you think you're going?" Robert asked in his raspy morning voice, as he held me close.

"To clean up baby." I responded, kissing his nose.

"Ok, I'll go with you." He said, getting out of bed. I watched him as he walked away, still naked. I smiled, then followed him to the bathroom.

A half an hour later we came out the bathroom, and headed downstairs for some breakfast and coffee. Together we made a omelet, and sat on the couch watching tv. Eventually, the tv got boring so we just sat and talked about whatever came to mind.

"Oh, speaking of dinner. I booked a dinner reservation for us tonight." Robert said.

"That's great. Where?"

"Can't say, everything is a surprise." He smiled, and stood up. He took my hand, and helped me up; leading me back upstairs.

"Ok, give me one second. Stay out here till I say come in." He said, walking in the bedroom, and closing the door. I waited for a minute then I heard Robert shout.

"Come in!" I opened the door and there was a beautiful blue dress that laid on the bed.

"Surprise number one

"Surprise number one." He smiled. "You like it?"

"Like it? I love it, Robert it's beautiful." I said, as I looked in awe.

"Oh, and your heels. Can't forget those." He brought out a box, and opened it; revealing silver-ish heels with studs that almost looked like the sequence on the dress. "Everything straight from New York."

"They're so beautiful. Thank you so much honey." I smiled, as we shared a kiss.

Hours later...

Time has passed, and it was now time to get ready for our dinner date. I done my makeup and hair, and now the dress and heels were needed. I put them on, and they fit me like a glove. I smiled at the fact that Robert remembered my size.

I looked in the mirror, and examined myself; then putting on my jewelry. As I did so, Robert walked in.

"Are you ready baby?" He asked, standing at the door. Robert wore a standard black and white suit, with a white dress shirt, black shoes, and a black tie.

"Yes i am..." I said, as I noticed his Rolex watch on the dresser. I picked it up, and walked over to him. "But are you?" I asked, holding up his watch.

"Well I guess not. Thanks honey." He took the watch and put it on. "Now I'm ready." He said smiling.

"Ok, let's go." I said, as we headed outside to the car.

Time skip to dinner reservation

We arrived at the nice dinner place about forty five minutes later. We got out and the chauffeur took the car to the back.

"Reservation for Mr. Downey." Robert said, as we walked in.

"Ok, Mr. Downey you're all set." The woman at the desk said, checking off a piece of paper. We walked back to another door towards the right. Robert opened it for me, as I looked out.

It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. There was a long walkway outside that led to a candle lit table under a gazebo. The walkway was covered with rose pedals, and there was candles that led up the steps.

"Surprise number two

"Surprise number two." He said, as we walked towards the table.

"Robert this is amazing! How many surprises are there?" I said, looking around at this stunning romantic dinner.

"One more..." He smiled, as he pulled the chair out for me. I sat down, then he went to his side; also sitting down at the table. "But let's eat first."

"Oh yes, of course." The waiter came over and asked for our orders. We both ordered the same thing as always. (Your favorite dinner food I guess lol)

We ate and talked for about thirty minutes. Everything was just perfect.

"Y/N I need to tell you something..." Robert said.

I nodded, and Robert seemed a little nervous about what he was about to say. He looked into my eyes.

"Y/N, I knew from the first time I met you, I needed you in my life. You make me a better person, you make me realize that life has a brighter side. I feel like the world fades away when I'm with you. And I love that feeling. During those days you were gone, I realized that the only person I can't live without is you. You complete me, and that's why I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He got out his chair, and got down on one knee. I covered my mouth, as my eyes became watery.

"Will you, Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, be my love forever and..." He reached in his pocket, and took out a velvet box. Robert opened it, showing a stunning diamond ring. "Marry me?" He asked looking up.

"Yes! A million yeses!" I said excitedly, as tears came down my cheek. Robert smiled widely, as he slid the ring on my finger. Our lips crashed together, as he held me close. My arms wrapped around his neck, and he broke the kiss.

"I love you soon to be Mrs. Downey." He said, placing his forehead on mine.

"I love you more baby." I responded, as we kissed under the gazebo.

__________

He proposed!! That was the best chapter to write to be honest. And sadly, I have to say this but, this fan fiction is slowly coming to a end :( There is going to be a few more chapters left though so yeah! Please vote, and comment if you liked this chapter!!

-Duckling out ^. ^

P. S: thanks for all the views guys! It really means alot :)

 S: thanks for all the views guys! It really means alot :)