/•14•\

A/N: Ok, if anyone is reading my Tony Stark fanfiction, the editing is done, and more chapters will be published! But back to the story!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

New York

"We're here daddy, look!" Exton said excitedly, waking up Robert and I who was laying on each other napping. We both sat up, and looked out the plane's window. Large buildings, and Lady Liberty was in my view.

"Wow..." I continued to look in awe, as Indio began to wake up from Exton's shouts of happiness.

"If you think that's beautiful, then I can't wait till you see it at night." Robert said, in a sleepy tone. I rested my head on Robert's shoulder, as Indio looked at me.

About ten minutes later, we landed on the strip, and exited the private plane. Attendants carried our luggage to the Range Rover SUV. Security was heavy, and made our transition from the plane as easy as possible. Getting in the SUV, the driver took us to the Hamptons. The drive was a little long, but the wait was worth it. It was absolutely beautiful. Robert got out the car, and opened the door for me. Indio, and Exton followed, as the helpers got our luggage.

"Mr. Downey! How are you this afternoon!?"

"Robert! Who is Y/N to you!?"

"Y/N! Are you and Robert dating!?"

The paparazzi yelled, asking questions, as we walked to the entrance of the Hamptons. Flashes from the cameras were everywhere. I looked back to see where Exton and Indio was, and Indio was holding Exton's hand as Exton was smiling widely, and waving to the cameras. Robert just smiled, and waved to fans, but he didn't answer any questions. Eventually, we got through the wave of paps, and made it to our suite. The view was breathtaking, as we had the skyline view looking out onto the vast city.

"Well, that was a bit of a struggle." Indio said, sitting on the couch as Exton sat beside him.

"Exactly." I said, going to the fridge, and pouring myself a little wine. I came back and sat in a comfy recliner.

"Hey babe, I'm going to go and clean up a little ok." Robert said walking towards me, giving me a kiss.

"Oh, ok baby." I said. Robert went up the stairs and I was left was Exton and Indio. Exton then got up, and went to turn the tv on."So, what's going on with you?" I asked.

"Nothing much... just enjoying life I guess." Indio said, shrugging.

"Oh come on, there's got to be something going on. You're in a band right?"

"Yeah, the dose. Me and Alexander just been trying to come up with more songs and stuff... nothing really spectacular happened yet."

"Oh, I understand..." I said, as I saw Indio was in his thoughts.

"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

"I don't, I'm 28." I said, taking a sip of my wine.

"23... I figured you were in your twenties."

"Why, because I have a baby face?" I giggled.

"Gee, how'd you guess?" We laughed. "But no, your personality."

"Ohh."

"Yeah..."

"I'm going to get some food. You hungry?" I asked, getting up from my seat.

"Uh, yeah. I'll just come with you." Indio got up, and followed me to the kitchen. I looked down to see what was in the fridge. It was like we had a restaurant in the fridge.

"Ok, there is a boat load of food in here, so I guess you'll have to come and see for yourself what you want." I said, getting back up, as I turned to see Indio looking at me with eyes full of admiration. I rose a eyebrow in curiosity, and tried to grab his attention. "Indio."

"What-- Oh sorry. I was thinking... umm yeah, I'll look at what I want." He said, snapping out his thoughts. He got up from the kitchen chair, and started over to the fridge. I moved out his way, as he got food. He emerged from the fridge with a slice of pizza. I thought he was done, so I headed back to the fridge right when Indio did the same. We accidently bumped each other.

"Sorry." He said, as he looked at my eyes. I looked back, and I noticed Indio's eyes moving from my eyes to my lips and back. He quickly looked down, and looked back up. "Excuse me." Saying, as he left quickly out of the kitchen. Just as he left Robert walked in, as I stood looking in a daze.

"Hey..." Robert said, with a questioning look on his face as he came towards me.

"Hey." I said, breaking my dazed look, and focusing on Robert. "I was just getting some food." I said.

"Ok..." He said, walking past me to place the suite keys on the table.

That night...

I stayed awake in bed thinking about what happened earlier today in the kitchen with Indio. He can't possibly like me, can he? I sighed, as I thought to myself. Robert woke up next to me, and pulled me close.

"Baby you ok? You're still awake." He said, as he snuggled his face in the crook of my neck.

"Yeah... I'm ok..." I said, holding his hand that draped across my waist.

A/N: Hoped you liked it! and please vote, comment and share if ya did! And shout out to Narufan15 for the suggestion. There will be more to come for that suggestion also, in a different chapter. :) I think I might make another chapter today, but I'm not sure...

-Duckling out ^.^