/•3•\

"And... ACTION!" Jon yelled, as I stood behind the cameras capturing the acting of Tom Holland. He was quite good as Spiderman. To me he really captured the personality of the famed Peter Parker.

Tom finished his scene, and now it was Robert's turn to shoot. I didn't know where he was, so I decided to ask Jon.

"Hey um, Jon."

"Yeah?" He asked, looking up from the camera.

"Where's Robert? He's up next." I said.

"Hmm... I don't know." He looked around, still not seeing Robert. "Maybe he's in his trailer... Would you mind if I asked you to go and check?"

"Oh no, I wouldn't mind." I sighed, giving a smile. I started towards the trailers. Ok, I like Robert as a person, there isn't anything that makes me dislike him. But I just can't be around him because everytime I am... I get all weird. Well, inside I do. I don't know if he notices, and I hope to god he doesn't.

I finally got to his trailer, and I knocked on the door.

"Hey Robert, you in there? Your scene is up." I shouted. Then I heard shuffling coming from inside the trailer, and I furrowed my eyebrows. What the hell is he doing? Then suddenly, the door opened.

"Uh, yeah I'm ready..." Robert stood there with a weird smile on his face, and messed up hair. I looked at him with curiosity. He came down the stairs, and glanced at me. "What?"

"Oh nothing... you just look like you came out of war." I said, as he laughed. He walked past me and went to the set. I followed behind, and hair and makeup began frantically working on Robert's face and hair. Then it was time to shoot. I took my place behind the cameras, and Jon did the usual...

"Scene 34...and ACTION!" He yelled from his directors chair. I stared at Robert who was doing nothing but giving a all around hundred percent performance. Why is this man so talented? And so hot? Oh my gosh stop it! I thought to myself, as the scene came to an end. I took the camera, and handed it to visuals so they can add the special effects. Then Robert came towards me with a smirk.

"Well someone couldn't stop looking at me." He said, standing next to me.

"Robert, I was watching the scene in general..." I said. Clearly I was caught... how great. I sat in the seat next to Jon, and grabbed a bugle horn. "Ok everybody... Jon wants a second take, so please get back into positions." I said, my voice filling the set. I felt Robert's eyes on me, so I looked at him. He was smiling like he won a prize.

"Look at you... being in charge. Has anyone ever told you that you look completely charming in control?" I felt my cheeks get hot, and I quickly looked down; hiding my reaction. "Playing bashful Miss Y/N?"

"I'm am not actually." I said looking back up; hoping my cheeks returned to their natural color. He raised a eyebrow. Oh god that was hot. Ugh, damn it! "I believe you have a scene to re-do Mr. Downey... they are waiting." I tried to stay professional but... damn it, this man is making it hard.

"Thanks for the reminder... I'll go now, but I'll talk to you later." He said, giving me a wink and heading back to re-shoot the last scene.

Did he really just wink at me? I loved it, but then I didn't... ugh this will be a long day.

Time skip

Finally, all scenes for today were shot and finished. I gathered all my things, and made my way back to my trailer. I can relax now, and just reflect on the day.

I opened my trailer door, and put my things onto the table. Then I plopped down on my bed, letting out a sigh.

"Ahh... Relaxation." I smiled, and closed my eyes. Then I heard a knock at my door. Are you kidding me right now!? I thought, as I huffed and got off the bed. I opened my door, then saw Robert with his hands in his pocket, and his famous Downey smirk.

"Hi Y/N"

"Hey... what's up." I said.

"Umm, listen... I-- I think we really never really had a proper introduction... and I just wanted to ask you..." He ran a hand through his perfectly fluffy dark brown hair. I looked at him and anticipated his question. Then he said it...

"Will you like to... Go on a outing with me." He asked, and waited for my response. I giggled.

"Are you asking me on a date Robert?" I continued to giggle. Robert let out a chuckle.

"Well, not a date... it's just a--um, ok it's a date." He smirked, and rubbed the back of his neck. "I know it's early, but I just feel like--"

"I'll go Robert." I smiled. I couldn't believe the famous, bold, confident Robert Downey Jr. couldn't ask a girl like me on a date so easily.

"That's great. Is uh, tomorrow at 6 a good time for you?" He asked.

"Yes, it is."

"Ok... Well, umm I'll see you tomorrow at 6. I'll pick you up." He said, as we looked into each others eyes. Robert's eyes are so alluring; his hazel brown eyes lures me in. I realized that I was staring too much, so I looked away.

"Ok see you then..." I smiled, and waved goodbye. I closed the door, and leaned back on the wall; placing a palm on my forehead. What happened to being professional!? Ugh... that idea flew out the window.

A/N: Ok, that was a bad chapter, but the next one will be better because the date night is coming up. But what do you think Robert was doing in his trailer? Let me know and don't forget to vote also. :)

-Duckling out ^.^