/•22•\

Six years later...

"Mommy, daddy! Look." Our six year old son, Elias, said. He walked over to us, while we sat on the couch, with a drawing. He handed it to us, as Robert and I looked at it.

"That's you, that's daddy, that's me, that's Avri,..." He pointed at the drawing. "That's indie, and exxy." Elias smiled.

"Oh honey, this is beautiful." I said, as I smiled at him.

"You're a artist just like me Eli." Robert said, rubbing Eli on the head as he giggled.

"Hey, me too." I said, playfully hitting Robert's arm. He leaned over to my ear.

"In the bedroom baby." He whispered. I blushed and looked him in the eyes.

"Cheater!" Exton yelled at Indio who was laughing loudly on the floor. Exton continued to play video games, as Indio gathered himself and joined the game again.

"Oh please, you cheated countless of times. You don't see me complaining." Indio said, concentrating on the video game.

"Both of you are cheating..." Avri said, as she watched them play from the couch.

"Shh... I'm trying to focus." Exton told Avri.

"Shh, I'm trying to focus." She mocked, as she rolled her eyes.

"Hey don't mock your brother." Robert said.

"Ugh, ok daddy." Avri sighed. Elias sat in between Robert and I to snuggle.

Eventually Indio and Exton stopped playing, and we watched a movie together as a family, and ate dinner.

Later that evening...

Indio left to go to his girlfriend, Kendra's, house. Exton, Avri, and Elias were sleeping on the floor when they laid there originally to watch the second movie.

I rested my head on Robert's shoulder until he got up to put the kids to bed. He came back minutes later, and saw I was half asleep on the couch.

He picked me up bridal style, and carried me to bed. He laid me down gently, and went over to his side of the bed; snuggling next to me. His arm draped over my stomach.

"Thanks baby." I said.

"No problem honey." He said, against my neck.

"He's getting so big, I can't believe it. He was just a baby." I referred to Elias.

"I know. I can't either, now he's a grown man." Robert said.

"I wouldn't go that far." I laughed, and so did he.

"Yeah I guess I exaggerated." He chuckled. I looked over to face him.

"I love you. You know that right?" I kissed his nose.

"I know baby, I love you too." Robert kissed my cheek.

"You missed." I smiled. This time he kissed my lips.

"Not that time." He smiled. I pulled him closer, and we kissed again. This kiss was slow and passionate. His body moved on top of mine. I pulled him closer, closing the gap.

I felt him get hard against my leg, as his hand went under my shirt. He kissed down my neck, pulling my shirt off.

My hand ran through his hair, as he gripped my thigh. We suddenly stopped when we heard a voice.

"Mom! Dad! I can't sleep, can I get read to?!" We heard Avri shout from her room. Robert and I smiled at each other.

"That's you." I giggled.

"Hey no fair." He chuckled.

"Well, I had to take care of everyone when you away for filming. A story for you can't hurt." I said.

"Ok, you're right baby." He gave me a quick kiss. "Don't think we won't finish this when I'm done."

"Mmm ok." I smiled, and bit my lip. "I'll be waiting for you..." He got off of me, and headed to Avri's room.

About twenty minutes later, Robert came back into the room. He stood at the door, and leaned on it; crossing his arms.

"Back already?" I smirked.

"Back indeed." He winked, as he made his way over to me, and climbed back on top of my body.

"Now..." He whispered. "Where were we." He said, as his warm breath tickled my face.

"You tell me." I smirked.

"How about I show you instead, hm?" He said, as he spread my legs apart slowly; kissing down my stomach.

Let's just say, that night might've created a new edition to the Downey family...
______________

The end! Last chapter guys, thanks for reading! Please check out my other stories, and vote and comment on this if you loved it. Thanks! <3

-Duckling out ^.^

^