/•13•\

Six days later...

Today is the day that Robert, Indio, Exton, and I board Robert's private jet to fly to New York City. I honestly can't wait to venture out and explore the concrete jungle, but I'm a little nervous when it comes to meeting Robert's family. Other then that, I am so ready to get on that jet and see what I've been missing.

"Babe, you don't need all those clothes for the trip, just saying." Robert said, as I tried to stuff my favorite jeans in my already bursting suitcase laying on the floor.

"Neither do you." I said, looking over at the five large suitcases. Robert looked also then threw his pointer finger up.

"No no no. I have a excuse." He said.

"And the excuse is?" I finally zipped my third stuffed suitcase, and got up from the bedroom floor.

"I am me. That's the excuse." Robert smirked, as I went to close the closet door.

"Oh yeah, that's a great excuse." I said sarcastically, then walking to sit on the bed. Robert joined me and grabbed my hand.

"You're shaking. Are you ok?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"I'm just... I'm just nervous. Not about New York, it's just about meeting your kids, that's all. I just have this weird thing that maybe they won't like me or something..." I sighed.

"Baby don't feel like that. I'm sure they'll love you. Everything will be fine, I promise." He said.

"Yeah, but like what if they think I'm imposing myself, or if I'm coming of as a try hard, or if they don't appreciate us being together, or--" I was rambling, when my sentence was cut off with Robert placing his perfect lips on mine. The kiss was slow, and I could feel the passion. He ended the kiss by slowly pulling away from my lips, and smiling.

"You talk too much..." He said, and I giggled; placing a piece of my hair behind my ear. I was blushing like a teenager.  

"I get that a lot."

"Well, you're about to get something else..." He said in a sexy tone, pushing me gently back on the bed. His body came swiftly on top of mine, and he started showering me with kisses. His hands roamed down my body then gently grabbed my wrists; placing my hands above my head. I moaned a little when his kisses began to go from my lips to my collar bone. Robert then stopped, and got off of my body.

"Aww come on." I said, clearly sexually frustrated. I sat up on the bed.

"Remember when you did the same to me and I said I was gonna get you back?"

"Seriously, that was like a million years ago!" Robert grabbed new clothes that was on his chair and slung it over his shoulder.

"Doesn't matter." He smirked, and began to walk towards the bathroom. "I'm going to go clean up, I'll be out in a bit."

"Ok." I said, laying back down on the bed. I was already done with what I had to do. I did my makeup, hair, freshened up, put on simple comfy clothes, and packed my bags. I was in deep thought about the trip when the doorbell rang. I got up and went to go see who it was. Who could that be, I asked myself as I went to the door. I opened it to see a guy who looked to be in his twenties, and a little boy with cute blondish brown curls.

"Hi, I'm Indio. You must be Y/N." The tall boy said, smiling then extending a hand out.

"Hello, and yes I am." I smiled back, and shook his hand. How could I forget! I totally forgot that they were going to come here first before we went to the airport. Geez, I'm forgetful.

"I've heard a lot about you." He ended the handshake.

"All good I hope."

"Of course." He smiled. I looked down at Exton, and crouched to his level.

"Hey little guy, I'm Y/N." I said.

"Hi, I'm Exton." He looked at me, and then he cracked a smile. "You're pretty." Exton said, giving me a hug. I hugged back, and I heard Indio chuckling.

"Why thank you." I said, as we ended the hug. I stood back up, and faced Indio. "Please forgive me, I forgot to invite you in."

"It's ok, come on ex." He said, holding his brother's hand and walking inside. Exton let go and ran to the couch and jumped on it.

"Look at me! Look at me!" He shouted excitedly, as he continued to jump.

"Come on ex, you're messing up the furniture." Indio said.

"Sowwy." Exton sat down on the couch, and made a pouty face.

"I accidentally bought him ice cream after I picked him up from Susan's. Lesson learned." He said, and we laughed.

"You hungry? We have some leftovers, and some drinks."

"Oh, I'm fine. Where's my dad?"

"He's upstairs getting ready, he'll be do--" I explained, before I was cut off.

"I was, but now I'm finally done. Indie help me out here." Robert said, standing at the top of the stairs trying to carry the luggage. Indio came over and helped him get all the overly stuffed luggage down the stairs. Robert gave Indio a hug, and went to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"How you been rock star?"

"I've been ok dad, I'm working on a new songs with Alexander."

"Hey you know if you need a pianist..."

"Dad." Indio said. Robert started playing air piano, and made piano sounds with his mouth. I giggled, and Indio gave a 'really' face. "Dad..."

"I'm just saying." He stopped, and chuckled.

"Daddy!" Exton shouted, running over to give his dad a big hug.

"Hey buddy. My god it's like you grow everyday." Robert said, kissing his forehead.

"Exactly dad! One day I'm gonna be as big and strong as you are!" He said, and Robert smiled.

"No, you'll be 100 times better like Indio." He picked Exton up, and held him near his shoulder. "Ok, I guess everyone is ready to go and board."

"Yeah, we're ready. I'll just carry these out to the car." Indio said taking the luggage.

"Exton go with your brother." Robert said.

"Ok daddy." Exton ran out after Indio. Robert came close to me, and held me by my waist.

"Still nervous baby?"

"No, I'm actually fine now. I think they like me." I smiled, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Great, see I told you so."

"Yeah yeah." I giggled, and I gave him a kiss. "Come on babe, let's go." I said, breaking the kiss. We let go of each other, and went outside to the car.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

We arrived at the airport, and Robert's private jet was ready. All the luggage was put on the plane, and we all boarded. We readied ourselves for takeoff, and as soon as we knew it, we were in the air. The pilot gave a announcement on how long the flight would take, and it was approximately a five hour trip. That's most definitely a kinda short flight, and I appreciate that. All I know right know is that I need to take a nap because the turbulence is not being good for me...

____

A/N: another update, and you met the kids! This chapter took a long time to write because I should've been doing homework lol xD... but if you liked this chapter plz vote, comment, and share! :)

-Duckling out ^.^