/•15•\ (Part One)

The next morning, I woke up to the beautiful sound of a piano playing downstairs. I looked over in the bed beside me, and realized Robert wasn't in bed with me. I got up, and put on my robe, and headed downstairs. I saw Robert, sitting at the piano playing a song that wasn't familiar. I slowly walked closer, trying not to startle him. He played for a little bit longer, then stopped. I guess he felt my presence. He turned around and smiled.

"That was amazing." I said, walking towards him, and joining him on the pianist chair.

"Thanks... I try." He chuckled, as he looked away from the piano to face me. I pressed a couple of keys, then stopped to ask a question.

"Do you know any other songs?"

"A couple. Do you have a request my lady?" He said, speaking with royalty.

"Not really. Pick anything to play." I smiled. (play the song above)

"Ok then..." Robert faced back towards the piano, and placed his hands gently on the piano keys. He began to play a song that seemed very familiar to me. I watched his hands intensely as he played the beautiful song.

His eyes were closed as he played, and his body was moving with every key he pressed. I felt his emotion coming through the piano, as if he was one with the song he played. He looked over occasionally at me to see me as he played. I was in complete awe as he continued.

The melody became a warmth to my ears, as the sweet sounds filled the room we were in with precise notes. I closed my eyes, to keep from any other distractions.

I could feel his foot pressing the pedals harder, as his hands also pressed the keys harder, making the song grow into a crescendo. It was lovely. Beautiful. There was no other words to describe it. I looked back at him, and noticed that there was a tear coming down his cheek as he played. I continued to listen as his fingers moved over the piano keys like water.

It felt as though he was telling a story as he played, and it made the song seem realistic. I began to move my head, composing my own story that seemed to fit the song. (Let music play on till the end, as you imagine him playing it for you)

 (Let music play on till the end, as you imagine him playing it for you)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The song was over before I knew it, but I didn't want it to end. Robert took his hands off the piano, and looked down.

"Once upon a December... That was one of my mom's favorite pieces." He said, a tear falling. I pulled him close, and rested my head on his shoulder.

"And I'm sure she was listening." I said, he continued to look down. "It was beautiful."

"Thank you." He whispered, looking up slowly. He placed his forehead on mine, and closed his eyes, as I did also. I heard a little sniffle come from him, as more tears came. I placed my hands on his head, in a comforting way.

"I love you." I said. He didn't respond verbally, but he kissed me on the lips with passion.

A/N: Part one of chap 15, and part two will be a little more drama filled. So, yeahh... I hope you enjoyed part one :) but honestly I cried a little when I wrote this T.T

-Duckling out^.^