/•5•\

I woke up in a very warm, soft, silky bed. The light from the sun beamed through the windows. I started to think about what happened yesterday. The dinner... Robert... and the kiss. It was absolutely perfect. I turned over and looked up to the ceiling, then it hit me. This isn't my bedroom. I rubbed my eyes, and then suddenly, I felt someone move beside me. I looked over, and there was Robert. Shirtless, with bed hair, and sheets tangled on his legs.

"Hey, you're awake." Robert said, with a groggy morning voice. I widened my eyes, and blushed. Then I panicked.

"Oh god! Did we? I hope not!" I looked over at him, and he had a smile on his face.

"No we didn't. Calm down." He said, laughing.

"That's not funny..." I said, sitting up.

"To me it is, you should've seen your face. And by the way, you're probably wondering how you ended up in my bedroom, in my Malibu home."

"Yes, I am. How'd you guess?" I said, looking over at him.

"From your reaction." Robert smiled, and I rolled my eyes. "But, you're here because last night, after the restaurant, we went to a club, and you drank a little more, and became... lets say, a sleepy drunk. I didn't know where you lived so, I decided to take you home with me. I brought you to my bed to rest, and I was willing to sleep on the couch that was downstairs. But you said you needed someone to sleep with, so I joined you... and now it's morning." He said, stretching.

"Oh... wow, that's embarrassing." I shook my head, and sighed. "I'm sorry."

"It's nothing really, you're fine." Robert said, getting up.

"I should be going... Jon might need me." I began to pull the covers off of me, and stand up.

"Oh yeah, about that. Jon called everyone and said there was gonna be a month or so long break. They're working out some stuff... but you can leave if you want." Robert got out of bed, and I got a better look at his body. His frame was perfectly chiseled, abs fully visible, his hair was messy, but everything was absolutely perfect. I stared at him as he got up, and grabbed his Adidas sweatpants, and put them on over his boxers. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." Robert smirked.

"Oh whatever..." I rolled my eyes.

"I see you didn't leave yet though." He smiled.

"Maybe because you didn't give me a chance to."

"Maybe... because I don't want you to leave."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really. Dont believe me?" Robert asked, walking towards me. He placed his hand gently on my cheek, and looked into my eyes. "Because if you don't..." He came close to my ear. "I can make you a believer." Robert whispered, and my spine tingled. He looked back at my eyes, then began to walk away. I stood there blushing.

"I-I... I um, where's your bathroom? I need to clean up..." I asked, stuttering.

"Right around the corner." He said, putting on a plain white tee, and getting more clothes. "Here. These are my comfy pants, and a shirt." Robert tossed me the clothes, and I began to walk away.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"If you need help changing, showering or anything, you know, give me a shout." Robert smirked.

"Oh my god Robert." I sighed, then began to giggle.

"What? I'm just offering my help." He smiled, then I went to the bathroom. It was absolutely huge. It was all white, and there was a large tub, and shower, with twin sinks. I turned on the water, and began to change out of my dress from yesterday. I hopped in, and the warm water began to run down my body.

Time skip

After 30 minutes of cleaning up, I got out, and changed into the clothes Robert gave me. I dried my hair, and emerged from the bathroom. I walked out to the hallway, and looked for Robert. As I was doing that, I was also looking at his enormous house. I admired the paintings, and other things like vases, as I walked. I eventually made my way downstairs, where I heard someone having a conversation. The voice was coming from the living room, and I came a little closer; stopping at the door. I saw Robert, running a hand through his dark locks.

"I did......... Susan, I'm getting them signed....... God, why are you so difficult........ NO! Are you KIDDING ME!?.......... You know what, leave me alone........... Whatever." Robert hung up, and threw his phone down on the table. He sat down on the couch, and sighed. I decided to go and comfort him, so I walked over, and sat beside him on the couch.

"Why doesn't she leave me alone... I told her I'm getting the divorce papers signed... She's so, ugh." He rubbed his forehead.

"Maybe she's just, confused... or maybe she's in a rush... Don't forget that she's human too." I said.

"I-I'm just trying not to get angry at this whole situation..."

"Don't get all hulk on me now Rob." I said, as we giggled.

"I won't." He smiled. "How about we watch something on Netflix... take my mind off this shit." He said, grabbing the remote from the table.

"Sure." I said, looking at the tv.

"What do you want to watch?"

"Hmm, how about... Sherlock Holmes?" I smiled.

"Oh really, you want to watch Shirley on the big screen?" He said in his Sherlock voice. I giggled.

"Why yes of course." I said, trying to sound British. Robert looked at me, and broke into laughter. "What!" I giggled.

"That was..." He began.

"Terrible, I know." I laughed.

"No, actually it was pretty good. I didn't know you could do that."

"Oh please." I smiled. Then Robert started a movie.

"Are you serious!? We are not watching The Conjuring." I said, looking at him.

"Aww, why not? Is someone scared?" He said, crossing his arms.

"No, it's just that I gave a suggestion on what to watch, and you decide on something different."

"My house, my rules." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"This movie better not make me shit myself." I leaned back, and began to watch.

A hour passed by, and this movie gave me about a million good scares. Robert sat next to me, watching like nothing scared him. Another scary pop up came on the screen, and I slightly jumped. I held on to Robert's arm, and decided to place my head on his shoulder for comfort. Minutes passed by, and I felt my eyelids become heavier. I closed my eyes, and slowly went to sleep.

Robert's POV

Y/N laid her head on my shoulder, as we watched the movie. Then a few minutes later, I heard light snores coming from her. I realized she was sleeping, but I didn't want to move her. I didn't want her to wake up, I wanted to stay like this forever. She's all I ever need. She's the one, I just know... I knew since the moment I saw her at the after party.

I placed my arm around her, and brushed a piece of her hair back behind her ear with my other hand. I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Sweet dreams Y/N."

A/N: Aww, cute stuff is happening. But I know I haven't been updating, I'm sorry. Also, I want to add, before Susan is brought up in the story later on, I just want to say I like Susan, she's awesome, and I have nothing against her, so yeah. :)

-Duckling out ^.^