/•17•\

I arrived back at my house in Cali about four days ago, and today is the premier. Max came in, and stood at the bedroom door. I remained in bed, and closed my eyes. 

"Ok, now what happened? You've been in bed all day. It's three o'clock. That cliffhanger phone call was mean, and you haven't talked to me since you came back." He said, as I felt weight on the bed. I sighed. 

"I made out with his son..." I began.

"You've got to be kidding me!" He said, a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Hear me out, I wasn't finished with my explanation." I sat up in bed, as he nodded. "Robert left to the movies with Exton, and Indio decided that going to the club would be better then staying at the hotel by ourselves." I explained, as he looked at me.

"Okay... I know there's more."

"... He, well we drank... and danced--"

"Uh huh..."

"And we got a little tipsy. Then before I knew it we were kissing in the middle of the dancefloor." I said, looking away.

"My my my, look at you. Just sweeping up the whole family. Thank god Exton isn't over twenty." Max said, getting up from the bed. 

"Listen, it's not my fault! He started it!" I got out of bed, and walked to the bathroom.

"You sound like a five year old, come on get yourself together. Did you tell Robert that it was Indio who kissed you first?" He shouted from my closet.

"Actually, Indio told Robert first. But he blamed me for not stopping it." I said, brushing my teeth. 

"He's so-- ok never mind, I'm not gonna say anything about him." He said.

"Yes please bite your tongue." I walked out the bathroom, and saw him holding a red dress. "What's that?"

"It's perfect right? The premier is today, remember?" He placed it on the bed, and I shook my head.

"Yeah but--"

"But nothing, blow him away with this dress at the premier, and he'll forget about the kiss situation in a instant. Trust me." Max assured.

"Great, but he said he won't be there so..." I took the dress off of the bed. "No need for this."

"Nope you're going, because I already picked a date, and we need you to go." Max put the dress back on the bed.

"A date?" I asked, as he blushed.

"Yeah..."

"And how long has this been going on?" I smiled.

"About a few months now."

"What! And you didn't tell me." I playfully hit his shoulder.

"Because I didn't know how you'll react." He shrugged.

"Oh come on, I am always happy for you. And plus I bet she's a stunner." I said, as I noticed his face change. "What?"

"It's not a she..." He began. "It's a guy. That's why I was kicked out of my ex girlfriend's apartment." I looked at him, then gave him a big hug.

"Listen, I'm proud of you and I can't wait to see him! I'll always be here for you, don't forget that." I said, ending the hug.

"Thanks." He smiled.

"Now, I guess I'll have to start getting ready." I said, heading back to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

"Same here." He said, leaving my room to get ready.

5:00pm

I was finally done. My makeup was perfect, my hair was curled to perfection, and my dress was spectacular.

I put my red bottom shoes on, and took one last look in the mirror

I put my red bottom shoes on, and took one last look in the mirror. Finally, I began to go downstairs where Max waited.

"There you are! You look stunning." He said, as a man stood next to him.

"Thank you. And this must be your date." I smiled.

"It is. Jared this is Y/N." Max said, as Jared opened his arms. I gave him a hug.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." I said as he ended the hug.

"Same for you, I've heard many good things about you." Jared said, as I smiled.

"Ok, time is flying. The premier begins soon." Max said, as we nodded and headed to the limo.

Time skip to the premier

We all stepped out the limo, and cameras began to flash. We made our way down the red carpet, as fans screamed and camera flashes continued.

The cast stood at the end of the carpet, taking pictures. I walked over and joined them, as Max and Jared went inside to take a seat.

"Glad you can make it!" Jon said, walking over to me; waving his hand for the crowd.

"It's my pleasure." I smiled, also waving. Then suddenly, there was another uproar of the crowd and I looked over in that direction. It was Robert. It was like the oscars all over again. The same glances, same butterflies that I had from the first night I saw him.

He got out a brand new Bugatti, and waved towards the crowd. He went over to the other side of the Bugatti and opened the door. A woman with dark hair got out, and he closed the door. They cuffed arms, as they walked down the carpet.

I felt jealousy brew inside me, as I looked away. They walked past me, as I decided pay attention to the cameras instead of them; but that was hard.

Eventually, it was time for the first screening to start. Everyone went inside, and as we did I saw Robert looking at me. I looked back, and he quickly looked away. I saw a hint of sadness in his eyes.

I took my seat next to Max and Jared, as I noticed Robert and his slutty date sat in the row behind us, a few seats down. This is going to be a long premier...

Time skip (im lazy xD)

The movie was over, and everyone cheered and clapped as the credits rolled. I got up from my seat, and left with Max and Jared; heading out to dinner with them since I came alone.

As we went to leave, I felt someone gently grab my arm. I looked back, and it was Robert.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked, as I just looked at him.

_________

Cliffhanger!!! Mwahaha! Omg guys I'm going to see Spiderman: Homecoming, and I can't wait!!!  I might see it sometime this week hopefully!! But anyways, if you liked this chapter please tap that little star at the bottom, and comment! Thanks!!

-Duckling out ^. ^