/•10•\

Y/N's POV

I woke up on the couch, with the tv still going, and Max snoring on the couch opposite to me. I sat up, and grabbed my phone off of the table to see what time it was. 9:38, I read, as I then noticed the amount of missed calls I had. 18 missed calls, and they were all from Robert. Out of all those missed calls, there was only one left voice message. It was received late last night at 12:43. I decided to call him back, but he didn't answer. I furrowed my eyebrows, and decided to listen to the message.

Y/N... I'm sorry I'd didn't a-answer you earlier... but I was... just trying t-to... figure out a way to get y-you back and... what I d-did wrong and... I-I just can't live without you baby so... come back h-home... please...

His words were slurred, and it almost seemed as though he was whispering. His breathes were heavy, and the call suddenly ended like he dropped the phone. I quickly got up, changed and brushed my teeth, and grabbed my phone and car keys. I headed out the door to my car, and got in. I think something is wrong with Robert. Even though I am still mad at him for what he did, I never want to see him hurt or be in any trouble. I knew the best thing to do was to check on him, just to make sure he's alright, but I have a feeling he really isn't. I quickly sped away to Robert's house, trying to dodge traffic.

When I reached his house, I suddenly felt a wave of uneasiness. I got out my car, and proceeded to his front door, where I knocked many times, but received no answer. I noticed that when I knocked, the door moved, so I knew the door was unlocked. I gently pushed the door open, and walked in. I closed the door behind me, and began to look for Robert. Everything was displaced. The house looked messy, and smelled of many different things. I said his name, as I walked through the house to find him. I then walked to the kitchen where I saw Robert laying on the floor. I quickly ran over to him, and lifted his head up in my lap.

"Robert... Rob wake up. Come on." I said impatiently, hoping that he'll get up perfectly fine. I gently shook him and rubbed his face, as I looked up. I glanced at the kitchen table and noticed two bags, cocaine, weed, and a blunt. My eyes grew wide as I tried not to believe that what I see is real. I felt Robert move on my lap, and I quickly looked down.

"Y/N?" He asked, eyes glassy and bloodshot. I brushed the hair back from his forehead, and smiled at the fact he woke up.

"Yes Rob, I'm here." I said, trying to stay calm knowing that he was using drugs.

"Baby, please let me apologize." He said, voice groggy.

"Robert--"

"No, please I will not let you leave like I did before. Not until I tell you from the bottom of my heart that I'm sorry, and that what I did was a mistake. All I want is you baby, and I swear I wont do it again." He slowly began to sit up. "I missed you on my birthday, and I did everything to try to take my mind off of this..."

"Robert, I... I forgive you, but drugs? How could you? Using drugs again shouldn't have been your solution." I said, saddened.

"It was at that time and place. You think I wanted to do it? No, but I needed a temporary fix..."

"God damn it..." I sighed, and looked away, shaking my head.

"Hey..." He gently placed a finger on my chin, and brought my head back to face him. "I told you I'm sorry. But if you really want to leave me, I understand." He looked deep into my eyes, then after a few seconds, he stood up. I quickly got up, and gently grabbed his hand.

"Listen, I'm not leaving you, and I never will. Sometimes you make stupid decisions, but I'll be here to help you prevent them. If anything... I want those..." I looked over at the drugs on the table, and so did he. Then looked back at him. "extremely far away from you." I said, then I went to the table and slid the drugs back into the bags. "First, you need to clean up, then we'll get rid of these." I said. He didn't say a word, he just left to go and clean himself up. I sat in the kitchen, thinking if forgiving him was a good idea, because I'm afraid he'll do something he shouldn't again, but I guess I have to do just what I said, and that's to help him not make those mistakes.

About 15 minutes later, Robert came back downstairs with changed clothes. I grabbed my keys, the bags, and we went to get in my car. I pulled out the driveway, and drove away. The car ride was silent, and all you can hear was my music playing. After a fair amount of minutes driving, we reached the destination. The beach. It was rather very large, but not many people came here. It was one of those beaches that was almost always vacant for some reason. I parked on the sand, and we got out the car. There was a long extra stretch of sand along the side of the sandy shore, and we walked that way. The pathway lead us to a different part of the beach where no one could see us. I took out the bags, and handed them to Robert.

"It's all you..." I said, looking out at the ocean. He looked down at the bags, and looked back up. He took off his shoes, and rolled up his pants about knee high. He began to walk towards the water while opening the bags. It took him about a minute, but he then dumped the drugs in the salty water. He walked back, threw the bags to the side, and sat down, looking out at the moving water. I joined him, and rested my head on his shoulder.

"You just took a step to becoming a better person again." I said, smiling.

"Yeah, I guess so." He said, as I lifted my head, and placed my hand on the side of his face. He looked at me, and I looked deep into his soothing brown eyes under the beaming sun.

"Please don't break my heart again..." I said.

"I never will." I then kissed his forehead. "You missed." Robert said, and he gave me his famous Downey smirk. I smiled, then crashed my lips on his. Our lips moved in sync, and it was slowly heating up. I began to straddle him, and grind. He grabbed my butt, and moaned into the kiss. Then suddenly, we heard a loud squawk, and I fell off of him with frightened eyes. We noticed that a seagull was sitting on the rocks we were near, and we broke into laughter.

"What a fucking cock blocker!" Robert said, laughing, but I could tell he wasn't happy with the interruption. I giggled next to him on the warm sand. The ocean breeze moved over us, and I moved closer to Robert because I was a little cold. He put his arm around me, and I placed my head on his chest as we laid on the sand. I listened to his heartbeat as I closed my eyes.

Robert began to hum a song I couldn't make out, but his voice was soothing me. He played with my hair, as I listened.

"Baby, what song are you humming?" I asked.

"Count on me by Bruno Mars. You like it?"

"Yeah, do you know the words?"

"I think I do..." He laughed a little. "I'll sing it for you." He said, and he began to sing.

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea

I'll sail the world to find you

I'd you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see

I'll be the light to guide you

Find out what we're made of

When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one two three I'll be there

And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two

You'll be there

' Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

He sang, and his voice was like pure gold. I smiled as I listened, but I felt myself relax and get sleepy. I continued to listen until his voice seemed like it was fading away. Then I slowly fell asleep on the beach, with the love of my life by my side once again.

A/N: Yay! how did you guys like this chapter? If you want to listen to the song count on me, it's up top next to the pic. I'm gonna go eat breakfast now :)

-Duckling out ^.^