/•20•\

Weeks passed after Robert proposed, and now it's that time... yes the wedding. Oh, and we had our bachelor and bachelorette parties of course. But for the majority of these weeks, we've been working with wedding organizers to get this wedding exactly how we wanted it to be, a stunning beach wedding.

Well, it was more of Robert's idea to have a blue theme, since we were having our wedding on the pacific coast. I decided on more of the decor, like the bows and flowers.

Now here I am, with a beautiful wedding dress I picked out four days ago.

I stared into the mirror, as I smiled to myself

I stared into the mirror, as I smiled to myself. A knock at the door, made me look behind me.

"Why look at you soon to be Mrs. Downey!" Max came in with Jared dressed in black and white suits, looking at me with wide eyes. "You look amazing!" He said, as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you." I smiled nervously.

"What's wrong?" Max asked.

"Nothing... Just a little nervous." I let out a breath, as I looked at myself in the mirror again. I saw Max stand behind me.

"Y/N, don't be nervous. This is going to turn out fine. Trust me, you'll be having sex on your honeymoon soon." He winked, as I let out a laugh.

"Oh my lord Max, let me get married first." I said, chuckling. Placing the tiara on my head that had the veil attached to it.

"There she is! Oh my god, you look stunning!" Jennifer Lawrence, one of my bridesmaids, said walking in as I gave her a big hug.

"Hey, look at you!" I said, as she shrugged.

"Ah, it's nothing." We both smiled, as Scarlett Johansson walked in with a bottle of champagne.

"Look at who showed up." Jennifer said, as Scarlett smiled.

"Yes, I made it. And look at this baby." She said, holding up the champagne bottle.

"Oh yes, crack that open." Jared said, as Scarlett opened it and placed a small amount in five glasses. We all held our glasses up and looked at each other.

"Here's to... The bride, and eternal love." Scarlett said, as everyone repeated what she said, and clinked glasses. We finished our glasses, and began to talk about whatever came to mind.

After a few random conversations we had, there was another knock at the door.

"Guess who, may I see to the bride please?" It was Robert's voice.

"Hey, wait till the the wedding starts silly." I said, as I giggled.

"But I can't wait that long baby, I need to see you." Max, Jared, Scarlett, and Jennifer looked at me and started making lovey dovey faces. I waved at them to stop, as a smile appeared on my face.