Salty Succubus

My heart stopped pounding in my chest as the sun warmed my skin. The sound of the waves calmed my frayed nerves and I slowly came out of my power high. I felt my legs give out underneath me and I hit the sand roughly. The water was close and the longer I sat there the closer it came to touching me.
    I wanted to swim suddenly and so I did. I peeled the leather pants off of my body and threw my shirt on top of them. I was already barefoot so I just ran into the water. The cold sting made me feel alive as I moved into water I could no longer stand in. The emerald undergarments I was wearing passed as a swimsuit from a distance. Salt water drenched my hair and splashes into my face the farther I swam.
For the first time in months I felt relaxed. I was carefree and happy. A genuinely gleeful laughed escaped my lips as I tilted my body and floated on the surface. The sun blinded me as I lay on my back allowing the tide to hold me. I was so relaxed that I didn't hear anything over the sound of the water.
Hands wrapped around my waist and I was yanked upright. My eyes flew open in panic as a scream erupted from my chest. Serian looked pisses. He was fully clothed and soaking wet. "What the fuck are you doing? How did you get out here?" He yelled in my face.
"I don't know I'm swimming!" I shouted over the waves.
"It's not safe for you to be alone. Let's get out of the water." His amber eyes showed frustration but he didn't yell at me again. Serian tightened his grip on me and began dragging me back towards the shore.
"I'm having fun, just five more minutes?" I pouted, knowing full well he wouldn't resist. He looked down at my face and sighed in defeat. "Fine, five more minutes, Aspen." Serian glanced down at my body before releasing me from his grip.
I smiled and ducked under the water. I swam away from him and open my eyes under the water. Salt stung them as my vision adjusted. The clear water surrounding me was beautiful was beautiful. I surfaced for air and glanced around, Serian was at least ten feet away from me now.
"Don't go too far away there are mermaids in the water." He warned as I kicked my feet to stay afloat. I ignored him and swam even further out. I had to be at least thirty feet from the beach. "Aspen! I'm serious, come back here" Serian snapped at me.
   "Ugh, fine I'll swim closer to you...Dad." I sneered and began paddling back towards him. He glared at me and opened his mouth to respond when something touched my ankle. I jerked away and glanced down, nothing was there. "Stupid fish." I muttered under my breath.
    "You did not just call me dad." Serian yelled.
   "Stop acting like one and I won't have to call you Dad." I called back and resumed swimming towards him. I was probably seven feet away from him. Serian rolled his eyes and turned to face the beach. He was swimming away from me and made it to the sand before I was even twenty feet away. I was watching him peel off his soaked clothes when something wrapped around my ankle.
   I was yanked under and as I went to scream water flooded into my lungs. Bubble clouded the water and blurred my vision as I was pulled deeper. I kicked and struggled to get loose. And it worked. Whatever had my ankle suddenly released it. I was choking on water and I struggled to swim towards the surface. Black approached the edges of my vision and panic set in.
   I thrashed violently in an attempt to swim faster and failed. Warm arms wrapped around my waist and pinned my arms to my sides. Bright purple eyes locked onto mine and lips pressed against my own. Oxygen filled my lungs instantly. I pulled away as soon as a tongue ventured inside of my mouth.
    My eyes scanned the creature holding me. Long black hair flowed around a soft face with plump lips and a button nose. A bright purple tail propelled us through the water and deeper into the sea. Breasts pressed against me and I was utterly shocked.
   This was the first mermaid I had ever seen not including Matt from the competition. But why did she grab me? Was I about to become fish food? All I wanted to do was swim for a little bit not get fish-napped.
   My lungs burned and I accepted the next kiss she planted on my mouth begrudgingly. I needed to breath and since she didn't seem to be surfacing anytime soon this was the only way for me to get oxygen. It was eerily silent under the water and my companion never spoke to me. I watched as she approached a jagged rock wall but my eyes strained as the light dimmed. We were far from the surface and if the mermaid decided to let me go I would drown before reaching it.
     She zoomed in between rocks and squeezed us into a small opening. Rough stone scraped my exposed skin and everything became dark. I couldn't see anything and the only thing I could feel was her arms around me and her lips on my own. It felt like she swam for hours before light appeared again.
     My body throbbed as pressure increased the deeper we swam. Suddenly our angle changed and we were swimming up. I was in utter shock as a city appeared in front of us. It was wrapped in what looked like a giant bubble and as she broke through it I could breath without her kissing me.
     We were still underwater and yet I could breathe. Colorful mermaids and mermen paused to stare but my kidnapper never stopped swimming. When she did stop it was outside of a large house like structure. There was no solid door only a curtain of kelp with colored beads tied in it. She pushed it aside and shoved me inside. There was a bed made out of a sponge like material along with a table and chairs carved out of rocks. She pushed me into a chair and glanced out of a small window.
    "Why did you grab me? Where am I?" I asked and was momentarily surprised when the words sounded normal. The pretty mermaid turned to look at me.
    "I like pretty things, I'm a collector." Her voice was soft like her features and she swam closer to me. I'd never been in a situation similar to this so I froze. I was unsure of what she wanted from me but she grabbed me face and scanned my features intently. "You will do nicely." And with that she kissed me. My eyes widened but she pulled away before it was noticeable that I wasn't responding.
    Then she was gone. She left me inside of the house and the kelp door swayed behind her. I was going to be in a lot of trouble if I ever got back to the island. Serian was going to be pissed and his parents wouldn't be too pleased that I just vanished. But something told me I was probably already in trouble as I sat underwater breathing with no difficulties.