Mermaid, Merman, Merhoe?

I heard the beads click together and looked at the doorway. It wasn't the mermaid that had brought me here. Instead it was a merman with a dark green tail. His hair was light blond and he looked around quickly before seeing me. His eyes were blue and his cheekbones looked sharp enough to cut butter.
He was muscular and had tattoos encircling his upper arms. I eyed him suspiciously as he swam into the room. With a shiver my features shifted. My breasts grew a cup size and my hips widened. My eyes became wider and more doe like. My bottom lip plumped and gave me a pouty look. My hair became an auburn color but remain straight and long. I heard my knees pop and knew my legs had grown two inches.
My body changing was never a good thing so I stood from the chair and stepped back. His eyes locked onto my movement like a shark sensing blood in the water. My jaw dropped as his tail blurred and became legs. It wasn't that he was naked it was the fact that one second he had a tail and the next he had legs but I was thoroughly shocked.
"Tell me your name." His voice was deep and gruff, it made me shiver in surprise. My feet were unsteady as I stood on slippery sand. I didn't say anything because I was still staring at his legs in confusion. It was strictly knee level I assure you. He moved fast, much faster than I could in the water. He crossed the room and grabbed my throat in a firm grip.
"When I tell you to do something you better do it." He wasn't angry but annoyance flashed in his crystal blue eyes. In them I saw my own were their normal green but widened in fear. I opened my mouth and his grip loosened. "Aspen. My name is Aspen." I said, hearing my voice differently. It was softer and at a lower pitch. It was unintentionally seductive which was worrisome.
"I don't like that, you're Scarlet now." His free hand reached out to stroke my hair. This man had just renamed me and still wouldn't remove his hand from my throat. "Indi did a good job finding you. You're pretty enough to keep." The man slid the hand around my throat up and held my chin. He turned my face and observed my features.
I stepped back and removed my face from his hand. His eyes narrowed and I continued moving away. I couldn't take the chance to look behind me but I kept moving. He advanced toward me and pushed me hard. I slammed onto the sandy ground and I panicked as he pinned me down. "You do not move unless you are told to, understand?" He snarled in my face. His hand had returned to my throat and he was squeezing.
The beads clicked again and he released me. The mermaid had returned. "Your time is up, there are others that want to see her. Place your bid outside, Zane." She glared at him and with a curse he left. His green tail reappeared as the kelp curtain fell into place behind him.
    "Get up off the floor." The mermaid said as she swam back towards the doorway. I did as she said and the she was gone again. I sat down shakily on the spongey bed. I didn't look up this time when I heard the curtain open. With a violent shudder my body shifted again. My legs shortened and my curves diminished. My chest shrunk and my face became rounder and younger looking. My eyes stung and I knew they had changed color. My hair lightened to nearly white but remained long. I was a dainty little waif of a girl. I felt delicate and weak as my body stopped shifting.
    "Beautiful." The voice was deep but soft and velvety, my head raised of its own accord. The merman had a dark crimson colored tail that turned into strong muscular legs. His hair was dark and messy and he had an athletic body. He looked like the stereotypical bad boy in movies. Angular face with stubble and dark, hooded eyes.
    He approached me slowly and held out his hand. I placed my own in his to avoid another strangulation session and he pulled me to my feet. He towered over me and I had to tilt my head back to look at his face. I came up to his chest and the top of my head reached his shoulders. He spun me around slowly and stared at my body.
    "You're so perfect, little one." The man was smiling before he leaned down and kissed me. I gasped in surprise and he snuck in tongue action.
    I jerked away and he chuckled happily. His eyes flashed and I stepped back. I caught a glance of myself in the mirror behind him, my eyes were bright blue and I looked dumbfounded. My cheeks reddened in anger. "Innocent too." He grinned and reached for me again.
   "Stop that." I said, my voice soft and almost childlike. He did and moved back towards the door of kelp. "You'll be worth every penny." The merman winked before his crimson tail reappeared and he left. 
    The mermaid peeked into the room and looked at me. After a silent nod she disappeared again. Within minutes I heard the clicking beads again and my body shook. My bones creaked and shifted. My face shape changed into a soft heart shape and my eyes changed again. My eyebrows slanted into arches and my cheekbones became visible. My legs lengthened and my hips and breasts became my normal size again. My hair curled and darkened to a dark chestnut brown.
    The merman that came into the room was thin and young looking. He had black hair that was short and bright green eyes. This time I wasn't surprised when his blue tail became legs. I was however when he immediately grabbed me and shoved his tongue down my throat. 
    The world spun and suddenly my back was on the bed. His hands were all over me like a drunk frat boy.  My eyes were a silver grey and opened wide in surprise. The man hooked his fingers over the edge of my underwear and tugged. The clicking of the beaded door had him pause. The mermaid pulled him off of me and glared. "What do you think you are doing?" She snapped.
    "I need to test out the product before I buy it." He smirked at me over her shoulder and I shuttered in disgust.
    "You know that's not allowed, get out of here." She pushed the merman out and then left me once again.
    My body changed again before the curtain even opened. My hair straightened and became an ashy dark blonde. My face became softer and my eyes changed color again. My chest grew another cup size but my hips stayed the same. My legs grew and my waist shrank. I resembled a lingerie model when I glanced in the mirror. My eyes were a golden color and my mouth was plump and pouty. My limbs were long and slender like a dancer.
    This time it was two mermen that entered the room. I was still sprawled on the bed and my body ached from the constant shifting. "She's a pretty little thing." One of them said. They were twins, completely identical twins. They had messy brown hair and rugged good looks. Both were muscular and had golden tails. Dark grey eyes scanned my body and wicked smiles were on the faces.
    "Perhaps too little, she's a delicate girl." The other observed after giving me the once over. I had lithe grace but I wasn't going to move. Their voices were rich and rough, like dark chocolate.
    I sat up when they separated and circled around me. I felt like prey and I wasn't comfortable. My eyes locked onto one of them when his tail turned into legs. The other moved fast while I was distracted. Fingers stroked my hair and I turned quickly. He was in my personal space with that crooked grin. I scrambled off of the bed and stepped backwards... right into his brother's chest.
    I turned and tried to step away but I bumped into the other one. I was boxed in with very slim chances of escape. A hand caressed my cheek before tilting my chin up. My eyes locked onto sparkling grey ones. "I like her." The one behind me said while his brother stared into my eyes.
    "I'm not so sure I do yet." He said with a suspicious smile.  The his head dipped down and he kissed me. I was surprised enough that I kissed back out of pure reflex. His hands slipped into my hair and pulled me closer. It wasn't a bad kiss and I found myself getting sucked into it. Warm hands slid over my butt and I squeaked jerking forward. My entire body pressed against the man kissing me and he moaned quietly.
    His brother's hands roamed over my body and his mouth trailed kisses across my shoulder blades.  I was trapped and the sexual energy in the room made me tremble. I'd never been in such a situation and my powers didn't know how to respond.
    "Such a good girl." The merman kissing me pulled back and whispered. His eyes trailed down my body. His brother grabbed my chin and turned my head. He placed his mouth on mine roughly and ground his hips against my butt. The movement had my own hips pressing into the other's pelvis.
     A hot mouth latched onto my exposed neck and kissed me hard. Hands skimmed and squeezed my body constantly. I was light headed and unsure of whose hands were where. The one kissing me pulled away with a wicked smile. His brother released my neck and I felt the hickey forming on my throat. "Go tell Indi that we're taking her." The twin who left the hickey told his brother.
    His twin detached from me and left me alone with his brother. I was breathing heavily and my cheeks were pink. This was a whole new situation that I needed to get out of.
    "I can't wait to get you home." He grinned down at me and pulled me flush against his body. I was not about to have two mermen have their ways with me at the same time so I pushed away from him. The second my hands hit his chest electricity zapped through me. "I have my own home to get back to." I said, slightly surprised when my voice came out sounding normal.
    "You'll forget all about that dull life soon, beautiful." He kissed my forehead and his brother opened the kelp curtain. "She's all ours, Greyson" The twin at the door smiled that crooked smile.
"I'm Ryder, tell me your name babe." He said as he took me from Greyson's arms.
"Aspen." I responded as they led me out of the small house I had been in for hours. I was in awe when they moved so fast that everything was a blur of bubbles in my face. It took me minutes to process when they stopped and I was inside of a bigger house. This one had more than one room but I couldn't tell because the second I looked around I was attacked by lips. I was definitely a merhoe.