TX -> LVN

"You sure?" I asked Aaron who was loading his case into the car with Billy.

"I have to.. My knee is hurting bad, I need to see my doctor." He answered.

"But the cabin pressure?"

"It will be fine.."

I was pulled into a tight hug before being released "It's been fun shortcake. But we both know I'm not gonna play gooseberry."

"Gooseberry?"

"I'm not third wheeling you and Zak. So get on, I'll see you back in Vegas."

I nodded and looked over my shoulder to see Zak watching closely with a look on his face.

As Aaron got in the car, I gave Bill a quick hug and asked him to keep an eye on Aaron discreetly.

"I will. Hey.. Race you home." He laughed before getting into the car.

Jay had headed home yesterday to see Ash, I couldn't blame him for not wanting to stick around. It was an eventful lockdown to say the least.

As they pulled away I turned on my heels "And then there were two."

He never said a word and simply turned before heading inside the bus. I followed behind him and closed the door getting ready to leave when I was pulled into Zak.

His lips found mine making my eyes to fall close as I savoured every second. His hands pulled me in tighter to his body causing a moan to rise in my throat. His tongue slipped into my mouth, finding my tongue before retracting away, the faint taste of mint still lingered from his toothpaste.. My hands brushed down his arms mapping his biceps before I broke the kiss from lack of oxygen.

"Wow.." I breathed steadying myself against him.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do that.."

I giggled quietly "We spent most of yesterday together..."

"I know but I meant since getting up this morning..."

"Hmm, had nothing to do with Aaron hugging me then? No?"

He paused and gave a little shrug "Probably not."

"Jealous ass. I think we both know who I think of." I replied rolling my eyes.

"Hmm." He narrowed his eyes making me swat him playfully.

"You're such a fool. Go on."

It was weird, just being on the bus with Zak and the driver. We didn't have Aaron opening and closing the doors, his constant commentary on Snapchat or the low talking of Billy and Jay as they talked shop or films.

"Seems so quiet." I mumbled looking down the empty bus.

"Then let's get really loud?!" Zak suggested making me smile.

"No.. Shh. Let's find some antique shops to stop in on the way back."

"Really? I didn't think that was your thing."

I shrugged "It isn't but there's no harm in looking right?"

He nodded "Fair enough... Let's look for antiques then!"

I sat beside Zak as he set up his laptop and began looking up antique stores from here to Vegas. Some where closer to the road than others and with a bus... We needed to be nearer a road to cause less of a scene with the size of the bus.

"Why antiques?" I asked putting my head on my hand.

"Why? Because they all have a story behind them. Take a mirror for example... A new one from a shop, has hardly any memory, story or background. It's just a mirror. But to me, an antique mirror, it's been around for years, people have looked into that mirror when they've been happy, sad, crying, maybe getting ready for a wedding. Each memory is engraved into the glass or the wooden frame it's set in. Some people say mirrors capture souls when people die, and that if you have 2 mirror on a connecting wall, like back to back? That spirits can pass through, room to room freely."