Just be honest Zak.

I rolled over and pushed my hands out to find Zak in my bed, but he wasn't there..

Groaning I curled back up and waited for his return presuming he was in the bathroom. However that idea dissolved when I realised it was light out, and Zak had transformed into a piece of paper.

Good morning.

Had to get back for Gracie. Didn't want to wake you..

Ring me when you're up. Z xx

I sighed and eventually got up out of bed. I showered and made the bed before digging out my phone and ringing him.

He answered after a few rings making me smile.

"Well good morning beautiful." He spoke down the phone making my smile turn to a grin instantly.

"Good morning.."

"I'm sorry about last night, and this morning."

"It's okay. You obviously needed to sleep, I can't be mad at that." I replied shrugging.

"Well I want to make it up to you.. Seeing as it's predicted a hot day. How about we start your swimming lessons?"

I paused looking at myself in the mirror. "I don't own a bathing suit. Or bikini..."

"Well looks like we will hit the mall when I pick you up. Oh, also... Pack a bag and sleep over?" He suggested.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. I didn't like leaving you this morning. But I had to come back for Gracie. Please?"

I sighed "I suppose."

"Good. I'll pick you up in say... An hour?"

"Sure thing."

We ended the call after a thousand and one goodbyes before I slipped off the bed and got myself ready.

----------

Not being eager or looking desperate to see him, I stood outside waiting for him. Seeing his car, I allowed myself to do an internal squeal before skipping over.

Opening the door, I got in and looked over at him with a wide grin. "Hmm... Give me a kiss you look beautiful!" He sang leaning into me.

I giggled and did as he asked before sitting back and putting my seatbelt on.

We headed into Vegas to do some shopping, and by shopping I meant me finding a bathing suit to parade around in front of him in..

It had to be perfect.

"So... Dinner was nice." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes with a smile "Told you I could cook."

"Showed me huh?"

"Absolutely. Hey, answer me truthfully..." I began making him nod.

"The potatoes were a bit undercooked." He blurted out making me giggle.

"We weren't having potatoes. No serious. Have you been struggling with sleep?"

His face ran a few emotions before he sighed and nodded. "Yeah.. I've tried. Real hard, but I keep having nightmares. So does Aaron, did he tell you that his knee is bust?"

I nodded.

"Has to wear a brace on it for a few weeks." He finished.

"Have you reviewed the films yet?" I questioned making him shake his head.

"I was thinking, and that's only if you don't mind. Is inviting them over tonight to make a start on it?" He asked.

"Yeah, totally. Invite them over. I can help too then, plus see everything you captured, I get to see Raw footage."