Author's Note

Before you get started reading the story, we've got to get the boring but necessary part out of the way...

Copyright notice:

Under no circumstance would I like my book to be re-uploaded or copied in any way. This is the only site I will use to upload my story and so please tell me if you see this anywhere but this account on Wattpad.

Plagiarism is against the law, so please don't do it. I have already spent months planning this and drafting chapters and it takes a lot of work. Unless I give permission, I have no desire for any one to reupload my story, so if you want to make any thing related to Everyone That You Left Behind then please send me a message to ask for permission.

Also, any other similar stories or plot are purely coincidental. I am not intending to copy anyone's work as I know I wouldn't like the same.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you have any questions at all please feel free to message me and I will do my best to reply. I hope you enjoy reading this Petekey story as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Also, switch on your post notifications because I will be uploading new chapters daily :)

© 2017 ScoutBoo All Rights Reserved