Chapter 25 - Back at it Again

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I HAVE FINALLY HIT 1K READS!!! Wow wow wow i cant believe this yay thank you! ok im done :)

--------------------------

I missed three days of school to be there for John and I was oddly excited to be going back. I was up bright and early and decided to dress like I hadn't been living in a hospital room for two days.

I grabbed my new green sweater and my cute jeans that made my ass look great. I even put on some mascara. My hair was out but pinned up around my face to keep my hair out of my face.

My mood completely changed when I got to school. "Whaaat the hell is going on?"

Everyone was staring and whispering as I walked in. After stopping by my locker I went to find Jay at hers.

"You see this too, right?" I asked leaning against the locker next to hers.

She chuckled and picked up her History binder. "There are tons of rumors going around about why you and John weren't in school at the same time."

"Ok, but why does that- oh my god do they think I'm pregnant?!"

Jaylen made a face and looked back at her locker. "Well not anymore..." she mumbled.

My eyes got wide and I suddenly left like I had walked into school naked. I was so embarrassed. "You said this is one of the rumors going around?"

"Yes, but the other ones are lame." She closed her locker and faced me. I gave her a stern look and she raised one of her hands in defense.

"Ok I can I at least say, I tried to stop them but it didn't completely work. This is high school people talk. Most of them died within the hour but not the abortion one."

"Oh my god..."

"Cameron, believe me, I tried. A lot of people know what happened between him and Daniel but others, ironically, don't think it's true."

"This is bad like really bad." It felt like my stomach was doing cartwheels. I felt so nauseous.

"No no no no..."

"What?"

"I think I'm going to throw up. I can't. Not here. No." I couldn't shake the feeling. This isn't good.

I tried not to run to the bathroom and make a scene but it felt like I wasn't going to make it. I picked up the pace of my walking and turned into the girl's bathroom.

I opened one the stalls and emptied my stomach into the toilet. I didn't even get a chance to lock the door behind me. I felt Jay's hands pull back the rest of my hair pulling it into a ponytail.

When I felt relieved I sat up against the stall wall, holding my hair up so my neck was touching the cold wall.

"Cameron you're going to hate me for asking this but, are you pregnant?"

"No." I spat.

"Are you sure? Because I'm not judging you at all! I just think you should be sure. I would help-"

"I'm positive." I snapped my eyes up at her. She had a worried look on her face. She genuinely thought I could be pregnant. I closed my eyes.

"We haven't even had sex yet. There is no way in hell I could be pregnant."

She let out a small sigh which I assumed was a sigh of relief. "Ok. Well, I'm going to get a wet paper towel. We need to get you out of here."

"Take your time. I'll get a pass from Ms. S. I just can't move right now. I'm not going outside right now."

Jay returned to the stall with the paper towel. "No, you're going to get up and walk outside like a big girl and go to class."

I tried to protest but she held up her hand. I really didn't feel like I could move. I felt empty and embarrassed.

"No."

"Yes."

I looked at her once again. She wasn't going let me sit here in pity. Damn her for being such a good friend.

"Fine."

--------------------------

I honestly hATE this chapter but I mean I finished it! Comment and vote!!!!!!

Thank you again for 1k reads :D