Chapter 16 - Lola Bunny

Johnathan and I had been hanging out even more since the fight and the kiss. We had a couple of mini dates, just like this one. I convinced Johnathan to watch both of the Princess Diaries movies with me.

"Of course I know this. But I have a lot of questions." I adjusted myself so that my head wasn't laying on his chest but resting on the back of the couch in my living room.

"Ok so I thought she hated that prince guy so why did she end up marrying him?"

"I hated you, so I'm expecting a ring, sir." I was joking. I do like Johnathan a lot but I didn't see us getting married, I mean I hadn't even turned 17 yet. He chuckled and looked at me differently than he usually did.

"What?"

"Nothing. Anyway, that just ugh nevermind. What happened to the guy from the first movie? Why didn't she marry him?"

"You're first crush, you aren't with her."

"Yeah, I am."

I sat straight up and clutched my chest.

"Really? I was your first crush?" My voice was all high like a little kid when you tell them they stay up late on a school night.

He was smiling at me proud of himself for telling me. But that wasn't the face he made when he was all cocky and confident. I squinted at him playfully.

"Bullshit. Who was it?"

"Jaylen."

"What?!"

"I'm joking! Ok but seriously first girl I had a crush on; Lola Bunny." I burst out in laughter.

"Lola Bunny? Like from Space Jam?" He nodded.

"As adorable and weird as that is, that doesn't count. She's a cartoon."

"A hot cartoon."

"Ok well then who was your first human crush. A girl that you've actually met."

"Emily West, 2nd grade. I 'asked her out' by giving her a ring pop and she threw it in my face. I picked it up, licked it and stuck it in her hair. It was pretty bad they ended up having to cut it out. She came in the next day with a short hair cut. Everyone called her Dora."

So Johnathan had been annoying all his life. A pesky little rich boy who took didn't take the word "No" too well.

"You started it didn't you?" He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled that devilish smile of his.

"John! You realize she probably still hates you to this day. She probably can't look at a ring pop without wanting to hit you in the balls."

I imitated the motion but didn't actually hit him which made him pump.

"Ok, i get it! I did apologize in the 4th grade. She came after my with a pair of scissors."

"Karma's a bitch."

"Yeah. So who was yours?"

"Travis Quick. I was in the 3rd grade he was in the 4th. I thought he was so cool 'cause he was a 'big kid'." I chuckled to myself. "I caught him kissing Harry Lewis behind the rock wall at the park."

"Wait wait wait. Your first crush was on the gay guy in my English class?!"

"Yeah, but we were friends ever since. I kept his secret until he was ready to tell his parents and I never told him about my crush even though I'm like 95% sure he knew. I hated the power rangers but I made my mom buy me a pencil case with the pink ranger on it, his favorite one. I guess I should've known but I thought it was because he thought she was hot."

"She was, but that's beside the point. You had a crush on a gay guy!"

I huffed at him. "Megan Fox."

"Another hot actress."

"She's bi."

I swear he stopped breathing for a second. I clearly won this "fight".

"You're joking right. You're just trying to hurt my feelings?"

"Nope, she's bi. However, she has a husband and a child so even on the extremely slim odds of you getting with her it just got even smaller."

"You're an evil, evil, mean girl."

I chuckled as I picked out another movie for us to watch.

--------------------------

I know this seems like a silly chapter but it will make some sense later ;)

Oh and yay! C and J are dating?? now. I don't really know what to call them at this point. I guess their in the talking stage?

Oh i also updated all my chapters with stupid yet i would say clever "titles".

Keep commenting :D