Almost There For The Celebration

Vegeta and I kept training, myself feeling extreme effects of all of this gravity on me. My head felt like it was in a vice.

"Vegeta, we can't push ...ourselves so much that... we are killing ourselves!"

"You're...not strong enough... then if you can't handle it!"

"Vegeta! You are... feeling these effects too... I... I know it." I said as I kept training on.

"That means... I need to keep doing this! Katarina... I need to... try to get stronger... stronger than Kakarot!" He screamed and I jumped, dodging another laser.

I then fell out of pure exhaustion...

I felt arms around me and I felt the gravity become lighter in a non gradual way.

"Are you alright?"

I didn't speak. I could only breathe, no words would come out.

"Katarina, please speak!"

I still couldn't answer, it was like I was a mute song bird. I couldn't be heard, I tried but nothing came out. I was then turned around, I could see the figure of Vegeta but no details. What did that gravity do to me?

Then I was picked up and headed out of the chamber onto what felt like grass.

"Katarina! Speak!"

I tried again but I could only hear a little bit of my voice coming back. Vegeta sounded somewhat relieved.

"I'll be right back." Is all he said and I felt his power level move, hearing a screen door open and shut, and after a little bit, Vegeta comes back again.

"Drink some water, Katarina." He said as he sat me up. Now I had all my clarity back in one swoop. I could see details again. Vegeta handed me a glass of water, which I started drinking. I breathed a sigh of relief afterwards and I smiled, handing the glass back to Vegeta.

Thanks, Vegeta...

"Now, I am going back to do more training. Rest up a bit." He told me and left. Typical Vegeta...

Then the phone rang, and a office worker picked it up and she talked a little bit.

"Miss Akari, do you know where Mr Vegeta is? Mrs. Bulma wants to talk to him about her birthday party." The office worker told me and my eyes got wide. Darn it! Bulma's Birthday! I forgot it!

"Yes, he is in that training chamber over there. Now, if you will excuse me but I got to go. Could you possibly tell Vegeta that I left for Bulma's party?"

"Yes, Ma'am." And I ran out the door, put my fingers to my head and instant transmissioned into my room at Goku's house.

I went into my closet and found my I outfit. It was a golden orange dress with a gold frog by the collar. My dress had golden orange leggings and my white flats. I put up my hair in a bun with a pin holding it up. I then instant transmissioned to Bulma's party on a big cruise ship. It was beautiful!

"Akari! I'm so glad you made it! Where is your brother?" Bulma asked with a cocktail in her hand.

"Well... Goku is training..."

"What?! Training?! I'm kinda sick of Saiyans and their training. At least you showed up. My own husband won't even come to my birthday because he wants to train day in and day out." Bulma exclaimed and I tried to calm her down.

"Don't worry, those two will show up. Just give it a little time." I said and Bulma just sat back down in her really enormous chair.

"I hope you're right..."