Gathering The Earthling Warriors

Once we got to Earth, Whis made a bullhorn appear and he started explaining what was happening. His voice was so calm, cool, and collective, as well as cheery.

I got off the big block I was on and was greeted by my friends and family. Goku gave me a hug that almost cut off my air, and I got a few hugs from Gohan, Trunks, and Goten.

Then I spotted Vegeta staying out of the crowd, like usual. I walked over and Vegeta gave me a half smile. He must have noticed my new outfit...

"Why are you dressing like Whis now? Not liking your Saiyan roots anymore?"

"Real mature, Vegeta. Is that your way of saying 'Hey Katarina, It's awesome to see you again'?" I said, nailing my best Vegeta impression.

"No, it's just different seeing you in a dress that looks like Whis' sister. But I see you didn't fully ditch your Saiyan heritage, you have your Saiyan colors."

"Vegeta, I didn't think you'd be such a jerk when I came back. I'll have you know, Whis gave this to me."

"What, your new boyfriend?"

I was quite angry at Vegeta at the moment... He was being such a jerk to me. I slapped him, then I waited to see what Vegeta's reaction would be.

He looked at me, his hand on his newly slapped cheek. He did absolutely nothing at all, he just looked at me. I expected him to get all enraged, but he just stopped.

I then walked away, but I was stopped by Vegeta, his hand on my shoulder.

"Katarina, it's nice to see you again."

"It's nice to see you too, Vegeta." I said looking back at him.

"I want you to do your best for me in that tournament, got it?"

He smirked. "Never expect anything less, Katarina."

Once everyone got in the cube, Chi-Chi busted out her grill and started cooking cabobs. Goku told her a galactic picnic and he lied, but she made one anyway.

We had some food as we travelled the across the stars. Goku was having the most weird and awkward conversation with Manaka. Beerus told him not to talk to Manaka, but he did... and it got really weird and awkward very fast.

Once we got to the planet with no name, we spotted the Super Dragon Balls. They were really as big as planets. It was an amazing sight to see.

We landed and saw that this arena seating looked so uncomfortable, pure concrete seats.

"This doesn't look at all comfortable, Champa. Looks like a half rate arena. Whis, do your magic." Beerus said and Whis was already ready to make this place more comfortable.

"Why didn't you think of that, Vados?" Champa said

"Anything that is ever done always has room to improve." Vados said as Whis fixed her work a little bit.

"There we are, now this looks better." Whis said after finishing his finishing touches. The solid concrete stands were replaced with round platforms with a couch on both sides.

"This does look better, Whis." Beerus said. "Now let's get on with this tournament."

"The fighters first have to take a test, my lord." Whis said and I began to worry...

The boys decided to bring Buu and Piccolo. I worried about Buu and Goku. Goku at least had a little more brains than Buu. Buu just needed to pass this test to be a part of this tournament...

The test was passed out by Vados and I sat next to Whis who was keeping track of time. I didn't see the test at all, but I was stressing out about it.

I knew Vegeta and Piccolo could at least figure it out. Whis took me back to go stay with Beerus, just so I didn't get too stressed while watching them take the test.

Once the test was done the fighters talked a bit. There was a little guy that looked exactly like a Saiyan, a big guy that looked like he was made of honey, and a few others.

We all returned to our sides of the tournament field and I saw no Buu.

"You mean to tell me we are out one fighter?!" Beerus yelled at Goku and Vegeta.

"Yeah, Buu just fell asleep as soon as the clock started." Goku said and Beerus was steamed.

What are they going to do one less fighter?

Wait... what if there was a way I could enter in?

"Whis, why don't I enter in Buu's place?" I asked and the rest of our fighters looked at me.

"Well, you would need to see if Champa and Beerus agree."

"Of course I agree she can compete, Whis! We just need my slug of a brother to agree!" He said. Whis and Beerus went over with me to go see Champa.

"Champa, we have another fighter to take the place of other one that failed the test." Beerus said to Champa.

"Why should she compete? She is just a girl! Whis said it himself, she isn't ready."

"I did, but she is ready now." Whis said, defending me.

"Fine. But she has to pass that test." Champa said as he smiled wide.

"Great, she will start it now." Whis said and he took me to the testing room. He gave me a six page test...

"You have one hour to complete it, Katarina. You need to pass it with a passing grade. Your time starts now." Whis said and I started my test.

Me and my big mouth...