Author's Note

Hello everyone! It's KatarinaTheSaiyan!

So, I wanted to tell you all about these updates and stuff.

I am trying to update every Sunday, but there are times where I actually don't get to see the episode or it doesn't record right, or it's just a bunch of battle or filler that I can't make a full chapter for you all.

So... I wanted to say how sorry I am for not updating as much as I say I would, it's just hard sometimes trying to make the best chapters for all of you guys. I love making this book and I want it the best it can be.

I may not be able to update Sunday, or I might, depends on if I want to try using the DB Wiki to find out what's going on or just wait for a episode so I see the characters act it out.

I tend to make better chapters if I watch them.

Anywho, I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I felt like I need to tell you all this. I don't always do these kind of Author's notes, but I wanted you all to know why my updates are somewhat slow.

I want to write the best for you all.

Thank you for all of your support you guys give me. You All inspire me to write this. Thank you for all the support you keep giving me. I really appreciate this.

So...see you next update.

-KatarinaTheSaiyan